[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANNED SPAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Spam_can.png (4MB, 1050x996px) Image search: [Google]
Spam_can.png
4MB, 1050x996px
So I have several cans of spam in the pantry that I should use soon. What are some decent recipes to make it not awful?
>>
>>9386806
Lite spam actually isn't terrible. Regylar spam, meh. That said, Mac and cheese with grilled(or pan fried) spam or omelettes.
>>
>>9386806
i once read that during pearl harbor, this girl was having a breakfast with her family, and that breakfast was
>fried spam
>rice
>sliced papaya

and ever since then, the thought on its own ENGORGES ME with hunger and a desire to eat that meal.

make that and let me know. fuck it sounds so good. i just ate dinner and now i have hunger gnaw
>>
>>9386806
I can't think of any recipes, but when I was growing up my mom would fry a few slices and put some muenster cheese on it, toast some bread and it would be a quick and cheap sandwich.
>>
>>9386831
spam rice and fried egg for breakfast is good

>>9386806
I have never made this but spam musubi is bomb
>>
File: 1504156804701.jpg (123KB, 375x441px) Image search: [Google]
1504156804701.jpg
123KB, 375x441px
>>9386821
>>9386846
I'll try a fry up with some eggs and rice, thanks.

>>9386831
I don't have any papaya but if I get some I'll try this
>>
>>9386884
Make an egg sandwich and use a few slices of Spam instead of bacon to go on it as a topper. A good amount of hotsauce.
>>
>>9386806

Better than that canned shit.
>>
File: bocaditos.jpg (51KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
bocaditos.jpg
51KB, 625x469px
>>9386806
It needs to get good and browned and crisped up, and don't slice it too thick.

That's it. It is ham. Enjoy as you would for ham, as a side for breakfast with grits or with fried rice with ham cubes. Where you do actually like ham? I guess you could top chicken breasts with it, cordon blue style w/swiss and mustard and breading, or even stuff them with it. Do you like ham in biscuits? Ham with pineapple?

If it were deviled ham, I would make cuban party bocaditos. It's a ham spread with cream cheese, pimentos on soft rolls. Delicious premade and cold from the fridge. Consider potato rolls or hawaiian rolls.
>>
>>9386806
>cans of spam in the pantry that I should use soon

They literally never expire.
>>
>>9387036
Maybe someone is coming round and OP is too shy to be seen with Spam
>>
>>9386960
Is there even bagged spam? That actually sounds horrible
>>
>>9386806
Fry it up with some eggs.

It's not difficult.
>>
>>9386806
I eat it on rice with a fried egg
>>
Substitute to the meat in x-egg-cheese breakfast sandwich. Fried spam egg cheese sandwich.
Use it on chili. Use it on stew.
>>
>>9386821
Is lite spam just light on sodium or does it have some other flavor changes?
>>
>>9388115
When I was in Hawaii, I bought a bag of spam that had one large slice in it, put it on a cold slice of pizza, and microwaved it.
>>
>>9389663
>I bought a bag of spam that had one large slice in it

wat?
>>
>>9389686
When I was in Hawaii, I bought a bag of spam that had one large slice in it.
>>
>>9389686

Spam singles, nigga
>>
grilled spam, topped with mango slaw, served on king hawaiian roll
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.