[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of cooking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 26

So how does your girlfriend feel about your love of cooking?

Does she think it's sexy, or is she offended that you're moving in on her territory?
>>
>>9385343
>my girlfriend
>my
>girlfriend
>>
She likes it. We take turns cooking.
>>
>girlfriend
h-heh, yeah, she's okay with it, h-heh
>>
>>9385343
>girlfriend
Quit throwing salt in my old wounds OP.
>>
>>9385343
Implying anyone here actually cooks and isn't just here to shitpost.
>>
>>9385391
No anon, that would just be you.
Loser.
>>
>>9385343
Yeah, she likes it.
>>
I have no gf thank God
>>
>>9385347
>>9385356
/ck/ is a normalfag board like /co/ /an/ /adv/ and /soc/
>>
She would starve if I didn't cook.
>>
>>9385343
>offended that you're moving in on her territory
The only women who could possibly be offended by this is your mother or more likely your grandma, but only if they're one of those good solid old fashion ones. The kind they don't make anymore.
>>
>>9385425
don't underestimate women's ability to be offended
>>
>girlfriend

Also, bitches love that shit because they're lazy children who want to be taken care of.
>>
She's fine with it. We are both are better at certain things, so between the two of us we can make nearly everything.
>>
>>9385343
>moving in on her territory?

Lol modern women don't cook. Feminism told them it was too demeaning.

Every relationship I've been in I've been the better cook, the girl hasn't even been interested in it.
>>
>>9385450
1000% true unfortunately
>>
>>9385425
My mother was happy when I started cooking with her or cooking by myself. She said women love men that can cook.

>>9385534
>Feminism told them it was too demeaning.
Feminism has ruined women imo. I used to work in retail and when I'd ask younger women if they needed help reaching something they'd laugh it off and act like they didn't need help or get slightly offended. When I'd ask older women the same question they would smile and say thank you or say something like "it's a good thing a tall young man is here to help me". Maybe it's just old women being old but that was my experience.
>>
>>9385343
My wife grew up in a restaurant, so she knows how to cook.
I've been cooking professionally for the last thirteen years or so, so I know how to cook.
We each have something we excel at, but generally, I do dinners and stove top cooking and the like, she does the baking. I don't bake unless held at gunpoint.
We also cook together a lot, which usually turns into food fights and/or sex. Good fun.
>>
>>9385343
We complement each other quite well.

She likes Italian & baking, I like Asian & frying/stews. She's vegetarian, I like meat. Simple life.
>>
>>9385553
>muh experience
When you've experienced touching a boob, your opinion will be relevant.
>>
My gf and I get hammered and cook together
>>
>>9385553
>not all women like to be treated like fragile, incompetent creatures
Shocker.
>>
>>9385343
I don't have gf. If she knew how to cook or was interested at least, that'd be cool. Just learning how things work is a skill you can use without needing a full kitchen with hardware, spices etc.
>>
>>9385600
>>9385650
spotted the roasties
>>
Literally have to cook while she's out or asleep
>>
>>9385650
>women
>not fragile, incompetent creatures
>>
I like guys that cook.
But hardly one i met and bragged about it could actually deliver.
Instant salad dressing is no acceptable alternative and yes, you can taste the difference.
Cream does not belong in spaghetti carbonara.
AND YOU DON'T USE A FUCKING GLASS PLATE FOR CUTTING YOUR INGREDIENTS.
Yeah, I'm still mad.

>>9385553
>they'd laugh it off and act like they didn't need help or get slightly offended.
It's a bit of a tightrope walk. Many of us just hate to come across as needy or dependent.
But getting offended? That's just rude.
>>
>>9385534
Twist
All the girls you've dated can cook but enjoyed having an easily manipulated personal chef
>>
File: 1504468308083.jpg (237KB, 780x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504468308083.jpg
237KB, 780x960px
>>9385650
lol look at this numale
>>
>>9385574
The good life
>>
>>9385553

>>9385534

>>9385461

Oh no, do you boys need help finding your way back to /r9k/?
>>
>>9385343
she isn't good at cooking but she loves my food and wants to learn
>>
>>9385348
This is what me and my girlfriend do. I'm from Pennsylvania and she's from California. I met her while I was in the military. We have a lot of different ideas on what to cook for dinner, it's like a mix of Pennsylvania Dutch with her favorite Mexican dishes. My brother and his girlfriend spent a lot of time in India so they bring some new ideas, but I really don't like curry too much. But she likes to make dinner for me more than I like to cook for her.
>>
>>9385720
>Many of us just hate to come across as needy or dependent.

Not that anon, but if you're like 5'3" and I'm 5'10" and I see you need something that I myself could probably just barely get, it's not needy or dependent to let the taller person get it for you. It's just physics.

Try to keep that in mind, because we always feel really weird watching shorter women struggle with shit like that. Makes you feel lazy.
>>
>>9385720
That makes sense. The opposite side is bad too, where you get a customer that needs to be handheld and have everything done for them. That's just annoying. Tolerable, but annoying.

>That's just rude
Yea me and my coworker would joke about how cunty they were after they left. We're literally there to help people find things, reach things if they can't reach them, carry them if they are too heavy, etc. We are basically there for your convenience. That's what we are paid to do in retail. I love helping people too which is why I found it absolutely cuntish when women would get miffed at my asking if they needed help and blow me off like I was an asshole just for asking.
>>
>>9385745

What's

with
the
line
breaks
you
freak?
>>
>>9385553
>I'd ask younger women if they needed help reaching something they'd laugh it off and act like they didn't need help or get slightly offended.
did they really need your help though? they might not have
>>
>>9385343
I usually cook for my gf and her son and they're totally fine with it(maybe even prefer it). The little brat can be a pain in the ass though because he only likes chicken nugs and fries so weaning him to other stuff is difficult.
>>
I wouldn't like it but only because I am an OCD control freak who gets autistic about anything that deviates from how I cook, even down to chopping method. I can't help it, just bugs me watching other people do something I obsess over differently.
>>
>>9385806
Who gives a shit what he likes to eat? He's not your kid. Either he eats what's on the table or he doesn't.
>>
>>9385800
Many of these women would struggle to reach the top shelf. I once saw one of the shorter ones literally stand on the cooler door threshold to reach a six pack after refusing my help. At that point all I cared about was the impending clusterfuck if she fell and hurt herself or knocked over displays

You know how much of a pain in the booty it is to clean up the spills of just one 750ml bottle? Imagine 6 of those or more.
>>
I'm the girlfriend in the situation and I love it because we share a hobby/ passion. The memes are true anons, cooking is pretty sexy
>>
>>9385343
>Does she think it's sexy, or is she offended that you're moving in on her territory?
Neither. She just thinks it's neat, and likes most of the things I make.
>>
Presently single, but all previous girlfriends thought my cooking abilities were pretty sexy.

It was my emotional unavailability and unwillingness to communicate that they didn't really care for.
>>
>>9385343
My wife loves it when I cook but wishes I did it more often. I'm super fucking lazy but an apparent savant in the kitchen.
>>
Is the reason I've never had a girlfriend because I don't feel like putting any effort into relationships because I know it will eventually crumble and be painful, and pain is a natural thing to avoid?
>>
>>9385414
Exactly this.
>>
>>9385815
>I once saw one of the shorter ones literally stand on the cooler door threshold to reach a six pack after refusing my help. At that point all I cared about was the impending clusterfuck if she fell and hurt herself or knocked over displays
>tfw if she fell on her ass trying to reach shit and you laughed at her or said, "This is why you let taller people help you, dumbass," you would've been fired
The customer is not always right. Sometimes the customer is retarded.
>>
Cooking for women is beta.
>>
File: 1491220343111.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
1491220343111.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>9385343
>2017
>woman knowing how to cook

AYYY
>>
>>9385356
this
>>
File: 1500472444805.jpg (17KB, 256x295px) Image search: [Google]
1500472444805.jpg
17KB, 256x295px
>>9385959
I neither know the answer to your question, nor care enough to ponder it. I do however care enough to laugh at you.
>>
>>9385405
none of those boards, especially not /soc/, are nornalfag boards
>>
>>9385983
Yep. But my job in that instance isn't to chastise her for being a dumbass, even politely in a lawyer-like way. My job would be damage control (i.e. cleanup) and calling a manager over so they can handle the customer who is probably pissed off because of how embarrassed she is.

Number one thing is to not admit fault in ANY way on behalf of the store. If I did, she would sue and it would get messy. Fuck our litigious society.
>>
She likes it.

I made her some halloumi tonight and she fucking adored it, BJ incoming
>>
>>9386006
>Fuck our litigious society.
I agree with you there, 100%.
>>
>>9386003
Please don't laugh at me. I've never been in love even though I have plenty of love to give.
>>
>>9385781
hes a filthy phone poster
>>
>>9385343
She's fine with it and constantly encourages me to cook home, but I'm just too tired most of the time.
I'm a souschef in a renowned restaurant, >12h shifts are killing me.
>>
>>9386036
After a 12+ hour shift, she should rub your feet and cook for you, not ask you to make dinner. What the fuck.
>>
>>9385946
>It was my emotional unavailability and unwillingness to communicate that they didn't really care for.

Get in touch with your feminine side like a proper beta numale or accept your lack of ass with equanimity. The days of grils wanting macho males ended with the last episode of "Gunsmoke," you fossil.
>>
>>9386005
This. The two most normalfag boards are /b/ and /pol/.

Also, this: >>9385347
>>
>>9385343
>implying implications
>>
>>9385405
>/ck/
>normalfag board

You must be new.
>>
>>9386005
>>9386102
They're boards that women go to
Especially /an/

>>9387024
>implying /ck/ doesn't have a bigger percentage of women than say /a/ or /diy/
>>
>>9385405
you're an idiot
>>
>>9387039
You have no argument
>>
>>9387052
neither do you
>>
>>9385414
>>9385960
Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.
>>
>>9387068
haha u had fuggs, /ck/ surely is a normalfag board
>>
>>9387068
>posting pasta
>on /ck/
Pottery
>>
>>9385343
majority of /ck/ is female
>>
File: meme school.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meme school.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
I haven't met a girl my age who can actually cook.
>>
File: 1453179107550.jpg (34KB, 715x536px) Image search: [Google]
1453179107550.jpg
34KB, 715x536px
>>9385343
When we started dating a year ago she couldn't even boil an egg, these days she can whip up a pretty damn great breakfast and is getting better at stir frying, most importantly she's legit interested in learning and getting better at the kitchen. I think when I gave her a key to the apartment it triggered her nesting instinct.

She's pretty young, she still has a long way to go but I'm seeing great potential.
>>
>tfw females are reading your posts
>>
>>9387110
>tfw sudden feeling of uneasiness
>>
>>9387068
You're a fucking monster, dirtying a perfectly clean car seat with blood like that
>>
>>9387068
want some olive oil for that pasta?
>>
>>9387169
>her nesting instinct
>She's pretty young
How young exactly?
>>
>>9387425
>>
>>9387425
Careful anon, this probably isn't a rabbit-hole we want to go down.
>>
File: 1485746569166.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485746569166.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>9387068
AL DENTE
L

D
E
N
T
E
>>
Girlfriend is from China, and cooks some amazing dishes that I don't even know how to pronounce. She loves it when I cook though. We take turns, and it works awesome.
>>
>>9385720
Lol triggered.
My ex still bitches about unimportant shit from years ago. The brain's a funny thing eh?
>>
She's a russki so she goes apeshit for all the seafood I cook. Also I happen to love Russian food which she is good at cooking. Works out nice.
>>
>>9387485
Gonna go to hell for recommend this, but you should get her to do naked apron
>>
My bf can cook but I prefer to do it for him, it's a woman's job to care for their partner (which includes cooking for them). He'll join me in making pasta sauces because he enjoys it which is nice.

Anyway, if your woman doesn't cook for you or bother to learn how then she's a lazy piece of shit... a quality you should be steering away from.
>>
>>9388318
>My bf
That's pretty gay, bro
>>
>>9385343
As long as she does the dishes and lets me watch the game in peace, it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>9385571
>Having sex with the food and not your wife

What are you gay?
>>
>>9387805
Does she go full ching-chong ping-pong in bed?
>>
File: 1499675361011.gif (2MB, 225x208px) Image search: [Google]
1499675361011.gif
2MB, 225x208px
>>9385405
>4chan
>normalfag
>>
my girlfriend is a neurotic and hyperactive lawyer who cannot stand waiting for anything to be finished, so when she cooks it's usually a stir fry or some shit. when i'm around we cook other shit together cause i can say 'now leave it the fuck alone and occupy yourself with something else for a while'

>>9388318

>it's a woman's job to care for their partner

depressing bullshit
>>
I've yet to date a millennial aged woman who can cook an egg or not burn toast.

I swear, millenial girls are only good for jizz buckets.

The modern millenial feminist:
> Can't do what men do today
> Can't do what their mothers did yesterday
> Can only complain & whine

I think I'm going to go gay for my own sanity.
>>
>>9389364
>normie
I wish you newfags would use that word in the correct context.
You're fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>9389381
There is no correct context for that. The word is normalfag.
>>
>>9390193
A normalfag is one of us who does all he can to try to fake being a well-adjusted human being.
Normies are the real people.
>>
File: tumblr_o222qxfN6t1qe8lb8o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o222qxfN6t1qe8lb8o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>9388042
You say it like I don't already get her to do it.
Working on a maid uniforn next.
>>
>>9390758
It's tough to measure yourself. I hope you have a 4 way mirror so you can make a pretty, frilly outfit for when she brings Tyrone or Chad home.
>>
>>9385343
Sexy.
>>
File: whitebait1.jpg (38KB, 448x213px) Image search: [Google]
whitebait1.jpg
38KB, 448x213px
>>9385343
Wow, a double whammy of >implying anyone who posts here has a GF or cooks!

A+ Bait
>>
File: IMG_0440.jpg (22KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.jpg
22KB, 251x242px
>>9385343
>her territory
What kind of sexist bullshit is this?
>>
>>9389327
Normalfag (and normie) means non-/r9k/ you fucking newfag. Take your secret club bullshit back to /b/.
>>
>girlfriend

I haven't touched a female that I'm not related to since 1998.....my sister shook my hand at my mothers funeral
>>
>>9390789
le cuck lel so fahny
>>
>>9390812
my sister is adopted btw
>>
>>9385343
My wife and I cook very differently, so it works out well. I have a much more technical approach to it, so I weigh all of my ingredients and cook sous vide and such. She is very good at combining whatever ingredients are at hand (Usually left over from me cooking several meals that I bought special ingredients for but didn't use completely) and making something that's pretty damn good as well, but she can never make the same dish twice.
>>
>>9386102
The hell are you talking about? /b/ and /pol/ are the cancer containment boards, along with several others like /mlp/ and /vg/. The real normal boards are boards like /ck/, /diy/ (if you ignore the preppers) and /tg/
>>
>>9390844
/out/ is pretty normal too.
>>
She can do basic flyover staples. When I do anything 'technical' (anything involving making a roux or harder), she's intimidated by it.

On one hand, I find it funny. On the other, stop hovering and let me cook.
>>
File: carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>9385720
I guess you're more a fan of the wood then?
>>
>>9385553
Hint: only ask if they need help if you see them struggling, or even better: don't ask them and just start reaching for the shelve and say something like "this one right?".
>>
>>9390789
Keep that banter out of here you NTR "Red pilled" fuck. /pol/ is that way.
>>
My boyfriend has never ever cooked in his life until he met me. None of his friends cook. I cook almost everyday for about 10 years. My dad taught me a lot, he used to be a cook in a French restaurant (still rated among the best ones in Australia).

I don't really mind as long as he is willing to like good stuff and learns the difference between utter shit and good fresh stuff. Cooking is really important for me so as long as someone knows how to cook, it's all good. He learns fast though, he now cooks everyday when he is on his own and wants more recipe from me.
>>
>>9385343
Yeah good luck being a daddy. That is how they rope you into being a daddy with some easy pussy.
>>
>>9385343
she takes advantage of it desu and it makes me sort of mad

i cook and clean up after myself all the time, but on the off chance she cooks, she's "too tired" to clean up afterward. shit pisses me off desu and will probably end our 5 year relationship.
>>
>>9385343
>girlfriend
Also implying that modern women cook worth a shit, I'd be better than all of them even if they tri
>>
>>9385343
>girlfriend
Also implying that the average modern woman cooks worth a shit, I'd be better than the vast majority of them.
>>
>>9385343
Plot twist: I am the girlfriend
>>
>>9390978
that's pretty gay, bro
>>
>>9391015
KEK
>>
>>9385574
>She's vegetarian, I like meat. Simple life.
how the hell is that the simple life? The fucking cunt refuses to eat an essential ingredient. She most likely won't eat anything that has even touched meat, right? Fucking bitch cunt roasties I swear to god they are all the same.

You're probably right though. If she isn't a complete bitch cunt in other ways, then your life is probably relatively "simple" when you compare it to an average heterosexual relationship. Your vegetarian/meat-eater problem is solved physically: just separate your food.

And honestly, what I just said is tragic and sad. Physically separating your food from your loved one's food, EVERY FUCKING SINGLE TIME, is no way to live. But frankly, most women are even worse. If that's your most complicated problem, consider yourself lucky. Other bitches demand things that cannot even be solved with a simple physical solution like that.
>>
Offended.

Feminism like the plague it is, has left society with two types of women. Those who think not giving a fuck about cooking is empowering, and those who think 1000 gluten free recipe pins on pinterest makes them the Queen of the culinary world.

I'm a damn good cook. It took a long time and many failed attempts to get to my above-average skill level. The first dinner-date I ever did for her was butter pouched scallops with ribeye au poivre with a side of asparagus. The first time she ever cooked me dinner, she made
a decent attempt at chicken kiev with a sludge gravy consisting of chicken stock, a bullion cube, and tons of raw cornstarch.

The hard part wasn't getting her to cook, it was getting her to realize she wasn't some amazing god queen and the reason my food tastes better is because I take the time to properly research a recipe from multiple sources, and apply some of my knowledge and techniques to make the best version possible. Also, I have a shit ton of cooking tools and spices.

She doesn't have the same love of cooking as I do, I could spend hours on youtube looking over recipes of XO Sauce. But, she's getting better at not being butthurt all the time. I'm hoping we get to a point were she accepts my help and starts making a real effort to becoming a great cook.
>>
>>9391059
*bro hug*

sex robots are almost here, my friend. stay strong
>>
>>9391075
artificial wombs will soon exist.... women will become irrelevant.
>>
>>9390758
>getting a 17yo to cook naked
>getting a 17yo in a fetish maid outfit
That's fucked up
>>
My fiance likes that I am "traditional cooking waifu" but he does not like the actual food that I cook because he has a man child palet and likes microwave burgers and tendies and shit.
>>
>>9392391
>USA, current year
>>
>>9385343

She thinks it's sexy. Which it is.
>>
>>9392391
>palet
Retard
Retard
Retard
>>
>>9392391
Why did you marry a manchild?
>>
>>9392456

>fiance
>>
>>9392461
Dude my english pretty bad
>>
>>9392456

Its a pretty minor complaint. I love almost everything else about him.
>>
>>9392391
Are you baking or cooking, or both? Assuming you are cooking, are you actually making meals with a savory meat component, or a fried component? If I'm not spending the time to make it, I can't see any reason any man would view chicken tenders as preferable to a simple chicken parm, or even just breaded chicken.
>>
>>9392471
Figures. Good for you guys, wish you happiness
>>
>>9392472

Both, and to be fair, he loves chicken parm, but he does not like vegetables or meat other than muh burgers. It bothers me slightly as I worry about his future health, I don't want him to drop dead at 50 or something.

>>9392480

Thanks m8
>>
>>9385343
my hand loves helping me cook stuff up

;(
>>
>>9392492
For a decent amount of time I thought I disliked certain vegetables when it was actually that I didn't like them prepared certain ways and didn't know they could be done differently.
Ask what he dislikes about specific ingredients in your meals, and tell him to be blunt and specific so you get an actual answer. "I didn't like the tomatoes" is not what you're looking for. "I didn't like the texture||flavor of the tomatoes, too slimey||too watery" is closer to what you want. That way you can start experimenting by making them firmer or using smaller sweeter tomatoes, etc.
I recommend doing the testing with side dishes, this way you still have a safe main course that you know he'll enjoy, which means he's less likely to try and put a stop to the scientific testing.
The more you test, and the more things you find that he likes, the easier to becomes to expand what he'll eat since he can compare the taste or texture to stuff he's already eaten and liked. Unless he's actually a man-baby. Then you're just fucked.
>>
I have an on again off again GF (distance) She is genuinely excited to try anything I cook or make. Not sure if she thinks it's sexy but it's something she says she likes about me. She's more of an intuitive cook so she doesn't see what I do as moving in on any territory I guess. The few times we've gotten to cook together she'd pick out the veg and meat she had in house then I'd take stock and come up with an impromptu recipe based on something I'd made before. Then we split tasks and eat together. It was really fun actually.

as for all the modern women bashing going on it this thread, who are you cu/ck/s associating with? Maybe I'm just living in a weird bubble but all the girls I'm friends with are great cooks
>one makes great indian food
>one learned how to make awesome desserts and cakes from her mom
>another bakes all kinds of bread and pizza

one is a pretty die-hard feminist and all are millennials.
>>
My girlfriend cooks the most pleb shit imaginable, but I have to pretend to like it because otherwise she'll get upset. One of her favourite meals is some shit called beshbarmak, it's literally just boiled lasagne noodles mixed with horse meat. She also puts ketchup and mayonnaise on her fucking pizza instead of tomato sauce. That's what I get for dating a girl from the third world.
>>
>>9386015
>impressed by frying prepackaged cheese

You gonna open a bag of chips for her too?
>>
>>9392930
You got unlucky bro. Normally the 3rd worlders are by far the best cooks.
>>
File: IMG_0941.gif (2MB, 294x164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.gif
2MB, 294x164px
I'm gay, so my girlfriend gets pissed off when I do anything she deems "effeminate." I mean, what a bitch.
>>
>>9393003
So she expects to you be the pitcher rather than the catcher? Is that it?
>>
>>9393015
She won't do anything with my ass at all, not even fingering or pegging. Then expects me to fuck her stupid vagina all the time. And I really wish she would just let me cook enough for both of us, she only heats up frozen shit for herself.
>>
>>9392955
>he doesn't make his own haloumi
>he doesn't own goats or sheep to get his milk from
>he doesn't make his own cheese cultures to make the haloumi

what a fucking pleb
>>
>>9393021
>lesbian relationship
How often do you two beat each other up?
>>
>>9393003
>gay
>girlfriend
>girlfriend who wants you to be masc
>"Why won't she play with my ass?"
Sounds like you got yourself a fujoshi, anon.
>>
>>9393068
The stereotypes are true, I'm in a lesbian relationship and all we do is yell at each other
>>
>>9393083
I thought fujoshis liked gay men? Wouldn't they be into ass play with a man then?
>>
>>9385343
me and my wife both cook

she is a great cook and its a nice thing to do in our free time.
>>
File: 1496244529350.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496244529350.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>9390801
5/10 made me reply
>>
>>9391445
like you wouldn't do the same thing if you had the chance, don't be salty at him
>>
>>9385343
I'm the girlfriend, he literally starves when I'm not around, it's adorable
>>
>>9385343
What if I'm the girlfriend (male) of my boyfriend and love cooking for him, what now nerd?
>>
Fucking hell, I've not been here for years and people are still trying to turn every board into /r9k/.

To answer your question, my gf loves it. Especially my sausage and meatballs.
>>
Wife and kids. I do the majority of the cooking but I am a grocery store director so the hours can be pretty terrible. After she gets off work my wife has some basic cooking skills but lacks confidence so she will just break down and do easy meals. I also tend to do most of the shopping since I know what to look for, she is far too impulsive in her buying.
>>
>>9393493
I want to taste your meatballs anon.
>>
>>9393493
everybody is r9k friendo
>>
>>9393484
>What if I'm the girlfriend (male) of my boyfriend and love cooking for him, what now nerd?

Then we know you're not white. You must be asian or some other race cause white women are 98% useless and 2% cunt.
>>
>>9385343
my bf makes bread i make our meals
>>
I think it's a great way to initially impress women.

After that it depends whether she can actually cook or not. If she can, you might not want to give a 100% as she will feel bad about not being able to better than her partner.
>>
File: 86983972619.jpg (248KB, 476x642px) Image search: [Google]
86983972619.jpg
248KB, 476x642px
>>9385343
They all love it, probably because I pay them by the hour.
>>
>>9393566
>If she can, you might not want to give a 100% as she will feel bad about not being able to better than her partner.
i would be dissapointed if a boyfriend was better but that'll never happen because im good [spoiler]unless i dated some chef[/spoiler]
>>
>>9393237
seriously though
>>
>>9391054
Well gadzooks anon, you sure showed him. He'll file for divorce tomorrow.
>>
File: CJNWsqpVEAQoNdy.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CJNWsqpVEAQoNdy.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>9393031
>you will never hand-raise a cute goat from birth, let it graze on your pasture, frolic around, pet it, milk it, and make delicious goat cheese in your own home

feels bad man
>>
>>9389327
This place has been full of normals since 2008.
Fuck off.
>>
Be me, amazing 12 year relationship with both of us knowing how to cook many dishes. One of us cooks 5 or 6 nights a week, taking turns. Most comfy
>>
>>9394117
How did you meet her?
>>
>>9394129
I am her. We met each other in the street
>>
>>9390803
>Normalfag (and normie) means non-/r9k/ you fucking newfag.

Retard.
>>
>>9393725
why do you have a goat pepe?
>>
my boyfriend is a trap but his cooking is mediocre af. Not saying I'm great but I'm so annoyed by his lack of efficiency and mediocre results. trying to train him but he just won't learn. thinking of signing him up for some actual chefs education or something?
>>
>>9385405
/tg/ is the most normalfag board tho
>>
>>9395028
They fantasize about banging elves and dragons, how is that normal
>>
Literally everyone thinks cooking is sexy. It's the quickest way to getting laid. It doesn't even have to be good or fancy. Depending on how trashy they are, even boxed foods would be fine.
>>
>>9395018
lock him in chastity and tell him he's not getting to cum until he starts improving
problem solved
>>
>>9385343
My ex liked to cook, nothing special, just bachelor style eggs and fry ups. But he didn't appreciate my cooking either. I know how to cook and bake like a granny but he just didn't care that much for food.

Current bf only knows how to order shit, but thanks to it he loves to see me in an appron and making him food from my homeland or explain to me what his mother always made him. But after seeing family pictures I know that I look pretty exactly like her at my age, so at least it stays in the family.

"Men cooking are sexy" is a feminist meme. Sorry boys, it's nice if you're able to not starve while we're not there or make dinner for the kids if need be without ordering pizza, but otherwise you're as welcome in the kitchen like I would be in your mancave.
>>
its fucking annoying because she thinks its an excuse to not make food for me
>>
My girlfriend likes to joke that I'm a fag for all the cooking knowledge I have.

But she has admitted I'm a better cook than her.

And she can't complain cause I've put her on a diet of tasty food and cock.

It's also caused some "tension" with her family, they're from Indiana and a bit miffed that their daughter likes my food better than Mom's meatloaf.

Though her grandmother sent me some damn good banana nut bread for my birthday recently.
>>
File: 1503909768362.gif (2MB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
1503909768362.gif
2MB, 511x288px
>>9395028
Actually /pol/ is, but only because they transformed the world into becoming like them.
>>
>>9396154

> Le no women's in Le man cave xD
> kitchen is my territory haha

Kys, never post on my board again
>>
>>9396815
>plebbit speak because of traditional labor division
Go post some ramen hacks, kiddo.
>>
>>9391445
that's top notch, don't get envious
in a year she'll be 18 and already properly groomed, how wonderful
>>
My boyfriend cooks most of the time and I'm completely fine with it cause I'm terrible at it. He's amazing at it and is teaching me how to become better. And yes it's pretty hot.
>>
File: stupidsexyflanders.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
stupidsexyflanders.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>9385727
>>
>"women are all whiny bitches complaining about everything and being petty"
>all the ex bitching on the internet are men bitching about women, not the other way around

>thread full of mysogynistic generalizing women posts
>none of the men who have a good relationship with their wife/gf stepped in to tell those bastards off
>"not all men are bad!"

So I've been staying away from this "feminism" phenomenon because I've only heard about it on 4chan in an unflattering light. But after witnessing such hypocrisy, maybe it's time I really go to find out how it really is. As most it can't be anymore hideous than pathetic people around here, even if all the rumours are true.
>>
>>9396967
>using the word mysogynistic
>I've been staying away from this "femnism" thing
>>
File: 20170825_162304.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_162304.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
My boyfriend cooks mayne 3-4 good things, but hes always willing to help me out in the kitchen. We both enjoy it.
Pic related is the steak and cheese arachini we made a few weeks ago. They came out great.
>>9396985
Not the poster you initially replied to, but muhsojunny was a word before these 3rd wave feminists picked it up and ran with it. Its a legit definition for the typical /r9k/ tier REEEEEEEing you see over women and 'roasties' in 40% of the threads on 4chan
>>
File: 1504198299662.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1504198299662.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>9397018
Whoops, didn't mean to sage.
Let me bump the thread
>>
>>9396967
>ignores women bitching about their ex bfs
>thinks three post mean a thread is full of something
>thinks strangers on the internet have to punish an anon for venting online
>thinks bitching about one aspect of an relationship means you have a bad one

It's like you don't even understand anything.
You have to go back.
>>>r/eddit
>>
>>9396967
yeah enjoy reddit
>>
>>9397018
its 'arancini' m8, and they look bloody well done, bravo!
>>
>>9395483
tried, he gets all cranky and torture teases me just to show me what its like until i let him
>>
>>9393110
Yes they do.

In an ideal world yes. In an imperfect world, sometimes fujos just want to turn a gay guy straight for them.
>>
My girlfriend outright refuses to eat anything I make. Even things she likes. She has an incredibly limited palate of cheese, bread, and potatoes. Anything beyond some sort of combination of those three things will not enter her stomach.

I have gone and cooked meals for her entire family, and she will still go make a grilled cheese sandwich or a baked potato with cheese on top while everyone else eats what I made.
>>
>>9397204
Anon, do you want your future child to be undernurished for 9 months and end up like some vegan straight out of Auschwitz? That woman is trash and she will probably get fat like a yeast dough as soon as she hits 30 and her metabolism slows down. In which case you will have a fat picky fuck which isn't even good for breeding.

Reevaluate your life choices.
>>
>>9394831
who doesn't have a goat pepe?
>>
>>9397204
those are very anti marriage qualities. she can go fuck herself.
>>
>>9385343
>implying

If I had a gf, I'd feed her my cock, faggot.
>>
File: 1457393038756.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1457393038756.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
>love of cooking
The fuck you talking about, I'm just here to talk about McDonald's and sips.
>>
>>9397142
start threatening to glue it shut
>>
>>9385343
She literally sucks my dick for it/ while I do it
>>
>>9385745
>reddit spacing
>>
>>9385343
A lot of girls seem to like that I cook, but the last girl that lived with me only praised my cooking until the day she moved in, then everything was just "okay" or "passable"

>tfw vegan, gluten-free, but doesn't like veggies
>bent over backwards to come up with recipes, had her approve them, then made them after coming home from a full day of work
>tfw she stayed at home all day, sometimes swept
>tfw most nights my dinner ended up in the garbage and she would get mozz sticks from the gas station
>"I can tolerate gluten if it's in something I like"

Fml.
>>
>>9398633
That pussy must be golden for you to tolerate that
>>
>>9398633
Nope. I didn't tolerate it for long. Kicked her out when I found out she was talking to her ex and telling my friends behind my back that just touching me made her have panic attacks.
>>
File: IMG_0797.jpg (101KB, 492x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
101KB, 492x556px
>>9399033
My best friend married a preacher's daughter and had been basically been larping as a Christian for five years now because she's super religious. He goes to church, prays with her, and read the Bible with her butdoesn't believe in the shit at all. She has no fucking clue. What a miserable existence.
>>
>>9399055
I had a girlfriend tell her female friends that I beat her. Never happened, never laid a finger on her. Her cousin was with her when she said that shit and felt so bad he came and told me.
>>
>>9399100
Yeah. I'm a lesbian, and when I met her, I had long hair. I cut it short, and she hated it. She told my friends behind my back that I reminded her of a man, that I was ugly/butch, and that touching me sent her into panic attacks because of it. She also said that she didn't want anything to do with me after she graduated college.

I've always been good on consent, and would ask her anytime we did anything if it was okay, etc, etc. She said yes and sometimes would even crawl into my bed after I was already asleep and cuddle up to me - even after she told my friends these things.

They were upset and told me what she was saying. I confronted her about it, and she said that I should be mad at them, because they don't me. She tried to say that she talked behind my back as to "not hurt me" and them telling me meant they didn't care about my feelings.

It was only for 6 months, but it feels like it was for years. I'm glad my friends told me, so that I could stop wasting my time and get on with my life.
>>
>>9399100

i'm still living with the knowledge that my gf told all her friends i hit her. we had a big argument that it ended in us breaking up over a long ass process, and on the night she kicked me out she said 'i think you're going to hit me'. i was sitting in a chair in the other room waiting for her to calm down at the time. over the next couple weeks i got angry messages from her friends and lost like 20 facebook friends.

can't even tell people that story and be sure they'll believe me because it was in a different city and none of my friends were there at the time.
>>
>>9386015
>BJ incoming

I never understand stuff like this? Do you fags really get sex as a reward for being a """good boyfriend"""? Shit seems so pathetic.

If I want my dick sucked, I stick my cock in my girlfriend's mouth.
>>
>>9399228
>implying you have a girlfriend
who do you think you're fooling here
>>
>>9399237
>>9399228
this should be good, overcompensating "manly man" vs the internet
>>
>>9399228

>If I want my dick sucked, I stick my cock in my girlfriend's mouth.

no you don't
>>
>>9399228
I dunno. I think it's much more pathetic to house and feed a person if you're just going to treat them like a sex toy. If you're spending that much time with them you've got to be a fucking moron not to pick somebody you can respect. An onahole is cheaper. Also: If you can just stick your cock into your (totally real) girlfriend's mouth like it's nothing then you aren't very big.
>>
>>9399237
>>9399254
>>9399258
>>9399271

Jesus Christ, did I strike a nerve?

I wasn't implying I face rape my girlfriend, you retards, nor was I trying to be "macho". All I am saying is that exchanging favors for sex with your romantic partner comes across as extremely pathetic to me.

If I want a blowjob, I will go through all the right motions to turn my girlfriend on, then pull out my cock for a blowjob. I don't get a blowjob for saving up good boy points.
>>
>>9396967
neat
>>
>>9399297

so you don't stick your cock in your girlfriend's mouth. gotcha.
>>
>>9399297
I don't think anon was implying it was good boy points. Simply that he made her a nice dinner, things were going good and the mood was right, so he was probably getting some goodgood tonight.

I don't think he said "oh yeah, you think dinner was tasty? time to come taste this DICK"
>>
>>9399297
If you think that fun little relationship favours are at all serious and that blowjobs don't happen outside of that you might want to get checked for autism. Also if you can cook and don't think a romantic dinner can be part of going through the right motions I feel sorry for whoever you're dating.
>>
>>9399313
Not sure which part of that post implied I don't put my dick in my girlfriend's mouth.

>>9399314
I think what I am asking is, why isn't he getting the good-good every night? Is his lady friend that full of herself that he has to pull out all the stops to get into her coveted snatch?

>>9399318
The difference lies entirely in context. I make/take my girlfriend out to delicious dinners and other romantic nights out quite frequently. Of course that easily leads up to a hot night, but neither one of would consider the sex that culminates from the night a "reward."

If you want to use pretend rewards as a means of flirting, by all means. It just appears way too often to be the case where a guy brags how he bent over backwards in order to get laid, or receive a sexual favor he usually does not get. That does not come across as a sexually healthy relationship to me.
>>
>>9399355
kys shill
>>
When I had a GF she loved it, but she was lazy AF and was just happy she got to sit on her ass more. Now my husbando and daughter are huge fans. I let our daughter help out in the cooking process provided it's age appropriate work (She's 5 so I'm not about to let her use our mandolin yet) and her dad mainly does the meat/BBQ stuff. I know how, but he enjoys doing that stuff so I let him have his time to shine with the proteins. If a girls going to be a cunt about you enjoying cooking she has some mental/control issues and that's just the start of it.
>>
>>9399497
>shill

I don't think you know what that word means.
>>
File: 1501098388104.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501098388104.png
29KB, 657x527px
>grew up in household where both parents hardly cooked, relied on processed meals, chicken breasts and bbq sauce, etc.
>luckily had a natural aptitude for cooking and flavor and naturally became adept once independent
>met SO, who lived in dorms for most of his life
>didn't even know how garlic tastes like
>introduced him to a wide range of cuisines, had him collaborate with me while cooking
>he gained a taste for different cuisines despite hating and otherwise being unfamiliar with basic ingredients for most of his life
>he had a natural aptitude for cooking, picked it up quickly, now loves it just as much as me
>now we cook together almost every day
feels good to have a hobby that we can do together, with quick results. If you have a partner that gets angry at you for partaking in something that you both enjoy and/or are good at, there's probably an underlying issue behind it. Especially cooking. It's genuinely the best couple's activity imaginable because it's low-effort, necessary if you don't eat like shit, and is almost instantly gratifying.
>>
>>9399092
Sometimes i smoke weed and do errands because i like the mild rush of hiding my highness from people. I imagine he feels that same feeling all the time.
>>
My wife is the breadwinner, so to speak, so it works out pretty well. But I think it unnerves her a bit when, after I've made and served dinner, I spend the next ten minutes watching everyone eat for signs of approval or disgust, like I've just poisoned everyone's meal and am waiting to see if it kicks in.
>>
>>9399893
>I spend the next ten minutes watching everyone eat for signs of approval or disgust
That's me everytime I try a new recipe and my husbandu has to try it.
>"is it warm enough?"
>meanwhile dish is steaming hot
>"do you want some more salt or pepper... let me get the grinder!"
>grinder stand untouched on the table
>"are the tatoes too soft for your taste?"
>list other carbs I can quickly make to exchange them with
>"is the sauce to thick?"
>explain that I can give him a new portion
>"do you want something else to drink with it?"
>lists all fluids in the house
>"Do you want a backrub?"
>husbandu can't properly eat due to backrub
>"tell me about your day!"
>he can't eat due to have to explain his day

I try to reduce it as I know that my autism and wish to make him most comfy makes him max uncomfy.
>>
>>9400220

Let's shoot you so you'll be reincarnated as a female, then you can do all that crap for me instead
>>
File: 116173.jpg (14KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
116173.jpg
14KB, 210x210px
>>9400220
hello madame are you single
>>
>>9385343
>people on 4chan have girlfriends
wow!
>>
>>9385343
made me microwave her ramen for 85 seconds in water JUST enough to make it float in that one bowl. drain, add slice of american cheese, microwave for 15 more seconds
would eat a bite of something i made as an obligation/"oh that sounds good!" and spit it out. no offense taken, picky bitch
>>
>>9385343
my ex gf used to think it was sexy. we used to fugg everytime after i cook and it was always better than regular fugg
>>
>>9400390
>american cheese

there's your problem fuckhead. Why didn't you just give her some american dick and call it a day?
>>
>>9400402
because she was super incredibly once in a lifetime cute, the kind everybody else sees as 100% retarded and bad for you, but you're beyond reason
>>
>>9399355

It implied you have to satisfy certain conditions in order to have your dick invited into her mouth like anyone else.
>>
Sometimes when she blows me, my girlfriends puts my dick across her upper lip and starts talking in funny voices.
I thought I should share that with the thread.
>>
>>9400402
Come on, that's incredibly an incredibly misogynistic and degrading thing to say about women? Would you like someone saying that about your mother or sister. Jeeze guys, grow up a little and think about the people you're talking about.
>>
>>9387035
>implying women are what makes boards normie
/a/ probably has a higher % of women than /v/, but /v/ is way more normalfag tier.
>>
>>9402113
What makes you think the comment was limited to women?
>>
>>9402111
Nice. And trips too! Dick play is a fetish of mine.
>>
>>9387035
the cosplay board is like 90% roasties and 10% faggots
>>
>>9392471
> autism is a minor complaint
Remember that in 5 years when you're divorced, alone, and dead inside
>>
>>9385343
She's white trash.

She never had anything growing up better than generic hamburger helper and 73% lean beef, the kind that's likely from old dairy cows.

She always thought of Applebee's as the height of fine cuisine.
And absolutely everything is better with cheap BBQ sauce / Ranch.

Her mother literally only uses salt/lower's seasoning salt.

She almost didn't eat fruits/vegetables when we met.

She mostly* appreciates that I'm constantly cooking new things.
There are 12 kinds of vegetables on my counter/in the fridge right now and my spice cabinet is bursting. We go to one of the local farmer's markets every week, which she mostly enjoys for getting deep fried garbage or tacos from one of the food trucks.

I like the tacos too.

Also, she'd let me take pictures of her like the one in the OP.
But unlike her, I have a sense of decency.
>>
>>9385646
Gf has a string of DUI's and doesn't drink anymore because she's a retarded lush.

Now I have to drink alone and it makes me feel guilty.
That said, I'll be getting a 1 liter bottle of wine when I pick her up from work in an hour.
>>
>>9402191
Is that you Bryce?
>>
>>9402199
Sorry bro.

I'm just another Dave in a sea of Daves.
>>
When we first started dating, I accidentally undercooked some chicken.
She doesn't try any of my cooking anymore, even though I've gotten much better.
Feels bad man
>>
My wife loves it.

I'm in Puerto Rico. Real cooking skills matter when there is no power or water. Eating well during an emergency makes a big difference. Rest of the time, she loves it too. I dunno if it's all women, but she gets really horny after a good meal. I guess it's all sensual.
>>
>>9385901
Guys can't be girlfriends, anon.
>>
>>9385343
she complains about my bad cooking even she cooks worse :/
>>
>>9385343
>liking 3D women
>>
>>9385806
>my gf
>her son
>chicken nugs
Clever, but I see through your ruse, anon.
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.