[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are YOU going to order from KFC today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
I'm hungry for:
- two double Granders made with buns from 100% natural flour
- one bucket of Wings and Bites in their trademark Hot&Spicy coating
- two big packs of fries made from 100% organic tomatoes and some of their delicious gravy
- one summer shake made from oranges, natural cane sugar and mint
And always remember - all of their chicken comes from local, environmentally friendly producers!

KFC - It's finger licking good!
>>
I'll take one of their cheesy quesadillas today. Thank you.
>>
I miss their Zinger sammiches
>>
>>9384959
I really don't see how anyone can deny viral marketers are doing their marketing here
>>
>>9384959
>natural
>>
>>9384959
Go play in traffic you fucking asshole
>>
>>9384959
who in their right mind would eat that?
>>
>>9384959
Why is there a bun?
>>
For the life of me I can't understand why pretending to be a marketer became a thing on this board

We shit on Janny for doing it for free and then you see these retards
>>
HOo hoo we must convince the goym to spend $20 a visit to our shit fast food establishment.

But how? I know we'll use our state funded IDF to work a littel extra overtime.

>INTRODUCING THIS SUMMER THE BIG BLACK CHICKEN. How can other birds compete.
>TWWWWOOOOO BUCKETS OF FRYS!
> OUR MMM MMM FINGER LICKING GOOD CHICKEN TENDIE SLIDERS ON A BUN!
>enough food for 4 people but we want you to think this is normal ordering like this.
>>
>>9384959
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>9384959
nutritional value from your website.

this is one meal.

this is why USA are a bunch of fatasses

1540 fucken calories in one fucken meal
>>
>>9386725

>kfc trademarked "Extra crispy"

HAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA cucked beyond belief.
>>
>>9386725
No one eats an entire bucket, asshole.
>>
>>9386725
I don't know any one that eats dessert at home let alone at fast food places. Maybe on special occasion like Thanksgiving or at a fancy dinner that is like 1 or 2 times a year. I could maybe finish that sandwich and have water with it not soda and the rest would be tossed.
>>
>>9386746
Did you even read what he put in for the info? It's a sandwich, potato wedges, soda, piece of pie and a dipping sauce. No buckets of anything.
>>
>>9386746
hi asshole. i'm anon.

it's not an entire bucket. it's their double crunch chicken sammich with bacon and cheese. fries with ketchup. 30oz. dr. pepper. peanut butter pie. learn you read you autistic cockwomble
>>
>>9386732
What does a faceless company trademarking a phrase have to do with your fetish for dudes fucking your wife?
>>
>>9386749
take it out and that meal is still over 1000 calories and a shit tonne of fat, salt, and cholesterol.
>>
>>9386762
learn you read you autistic cockwomble
Learn English comprehension first.
>>
>>9386760
obviously not
>>
>>9386776
It said "Your Basket" so that was enough for me.
>>
>>9386771
Yeah it's pretty disgusting
>>
>>9386772
point out in the bucket of chicken that's listed in the screenshot. i'll wait.
>>
>>9386787
>your basket
In America basket means bucket.
>>
>>9386790
it clearly states sandwich and wedges with pie and soda. When I'm shopping do I put stuff in my bucket?
>>
>>9386790
no it doesn't.

the fucken meal is listed on the left in the fucken screenshot. you're evidence that "no child left behind" doesn't work.
>>
>>9385036
Pretty sure it's blatant shitposting and it will continue if retards continue to parrot it for memes or respond to them.
>>
>>9384959
>Forgetting The Big Finishâ„¢
>>
>>9386746
I do but I always get the shits afterwards
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.