[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you find your local hangout spot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (19KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
19KB, 277x182px
How did you find your local hangout spot?
>>
its my room
>>
You... you mean my bedroom?
>>
>>9384791
My parents attic
>>
>not having your own place so you can hang out in the living room
get a job and/or move someplace you can afford to live on the job's wages. local hangouts are for gang members, the homeless, the financially irresponsible and the desperately lonely
>>
>>9385027
I'm tired of sitting at home, thinking of finding a coffee shop or something but have never dont it before..
>>
>>9384791
>>9385105
>Leave house
>Walk down street
>Enter bar/cafe

It's fairly easy done
>>
Saw an advert online and followed it up, and proceeded to rent the place.

Currently chilling, illing in my living room.
>>
File: 1504546285468.png (8KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
1504546285468.png
8KB, 600x497px
>>9385173
By yourself?

Nobody to talk to and just sit there and walk back home? wtf
>>
>>9385218
Bring a book or newspaper.
>>
>>9384791
Do normies really do this?
>>
>>9385252
Yea, they do

I live next to a breakfast cafe and they are always busy in the morning hours, plenty of people out there and it looks like a hipster spot but the issue is nobody is there by themselves. Good luck standing in line with nobody to talk too........
>>
>>9385218
Only if i'm specifically going to watch a sporting event; sit at the bar and people make conversation. go often enough and you'll get to know the regulars

>>9385235
For a cafe I do this. you won't meet anyone this way though

>>9385252
No, nobody ever does anything
>>
>>9385235
>Go to cafe to read book
>read book
>go home
>Could have just stayed home and read

Whats the point?
Why would I go out when I can just stay home?

>Socializing
Sure, if it's a date or something I'll go out but if I wanna chill with friends we'd just stay at their/my place with some drinks or food already made and do whatever we wanted to plan on doing.
If we want to do something that involves going out we'd do that, but we would never go to a cafe just for the sake of hanging out.
>>
>>9385218
strike up a conversation with a stranger, its not that difficult, especially if TVs are playing something good
>>
>>9384791
I'm in the same boat anon, it only gets worse and worse the longer you sit at home. Go outside and just go for walks, people do it all the time. Smile as you pass them and don't worry about what others think.
>>
>>9385288
THEY IGNORE ME
>>
>>9385296
sorry anon, i go to the bar all the time to watch the sports games. Even if people see me remotely paying attention they chat me up about it like no tomorrow.
>>
File: o.jpg (83KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
83KB, 1000x747px
The breakfast place down the street is cute and easy to walk to and the food is good
>>
>>9384791
>be me, kissless neet
>decide to go to a bar to see what it's about
>fuck up my drink order and end up with beer and lime cordial
>locals mutter disapprovingly at my jukebox choices
>no one is watching the sports on the big screen so I turn it over because NCIS is on.
>near riot ensues and big guy with a cowboy hat snatches the remote control from me and calls me a faggot
>exit via back door and sit crying on the kerb
>fml
>>
>>9384791
There's a neighborhood bar down the street from my house. Chat with the bartenders, they were friendly enough, done and done. Before that it was an all-night college diner across the street from the dorms.
>>
>>9385332
>no one is watching the sports on the big screen so I turn it over because NCIS is on.

I don't like sports much. I wouldn't do this. WTF is wrong with you if you think that would be ok.

Also fuck NCIS
>>
>>9385370
I honestly didn't think anyone was watching it.
It was some minor league ball game.
>>
>>9384791
It was for rent and I was first.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.