[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should my diet be to reduce acne and get smoother skin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 534523643.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
534523643.png
21KB, 357x313px
What should my diet be to reduce acne and get smoother skin? I never really had acne problems in my teens but its suddenly starting to act up. My face is so oily.
>>
I have a turbo oily face but basically no acne ever
I wash with water twice a day, if I ever go in hard and scrub hard with soap I break out as the skin tries to overwork oil production to make up for having all of it washed off
>>
File: IMG_5520.jpg (34KB, 480x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5520.jpg
34KB, 480x568px
>>9383875
Stop masturbating.
Seriously
After about 5 days of not fapping my face is incredibly clear & people think I've been using products.
>>
I use glycolic acid. I order 70% from Amazon.

Make sure to order a neutralizer and follow directions carefully. I messed up my first time and had small scabs on my face.
>>
>>9383911
I-I'll try
>>9383915
>glycolic acid
So just a lemon will do?
>>
>>9383875
I hear you're supposed to cut out meat and dairy. Not sure how much that would help you. Everyone's different, so it might work wonders, or you might just end up pimply with a forced diet.
>>
>>9383875

A visit to a dermatologist if you really have acne and not just singular random zits.
>>
retin-a. you can get it on ebay.
use sunscreen.
>>
>>9383875
Wash your face with a face-friendly product.
>>
The best thing I've found for my acne is to cut out dairy products, massively reduce my added sugar intake, reduce the amount of processed carbs I eat and have as much and as many different fruits and vegetables a day as possible, whilst being mindful not to overeat and gain weight. Ive had really bad acne since I was about 14, I've only been eating like this for about 6 months and my face is pretty clear, I broke out a little recently after having a cheese sandwich but even then that was only 2 or 3 pimples, in comparison to about 12 plus at least 3 cystic ones at a time like I used to have on my regular diet. My skin and scars are actually healing now, instead of just building up. My mental state has been a lot more calm and level too since. I'm by no means a faddy eater, but dairy and added sugar fucks me up.
>>
>>9383875
Have you tried replacing your pillow with a cheese-grater?
>>
>>9383936
literally this
your diet doesn't affect your skin much, it's more than likely you don't shower enough/don't swap your pillowcases out for clean ones/ dont' drink enough water
>>
>>9384094
>don't drink enough water
I rarely drink water. Maybe 3 glasses a week. It may be a childish mindset, but water tastes horrible to me.
>>
>>9383875
No milk and no dairy products - do this for a month and watch it all go away.
>>
>>9384167
>3 glasses a week
Does your piss reek and is it the color of egg yolks??
>>
>>9384579
Not really and the colour is pretty light. I do drink a lot of energy drinks.
>>
>>9384775
Enjoy your kidney stones. And by enjoy, I mean, get ready for literally the most painful thing the average man will ever experience.
>>
>>9384813
>most painful thing

Pain is a state of mind, anon. I've transcended kidney stone pain several times and pissed in utter bliss as it ripped down my urethra. Learn meditation and the truth of Buddha.
>>
Less oily food, and eat plenty of greens! Drink plenty of water and keep your face hydrated as well! I'm from a third-world shithole so I don't really know the best products, but we always used aloe vera and lemon. It happens when you're growing up, don't worry!
>>
>>9384167
You know that water can taste bad if you don't brush your teeth well right?
>>
>>9384066
>>9384890
These two, same here. Lots of water, get rid of sugar, eat clean, lots of veggies. Apple cider vinager helped me a lot too. Not only is heathy, it makes you feel great.
>>
>>9384167
water tastes horrible to you? thats the stupidest thing I've seen on this board
>>
If you have serious acne it's genetic and you should see a dermatologist before it fucks you over completely.
>>
>>9383875
Drink water, eat your veggies, cut fast food and soda, do exercise, jog, bike or whatever, only IF after doing this your skin is still fucked, go see a dermatologist
>>
Spearmint tea.
>>
>>9383875
I used to have bad acne, even had some scarring due to it. Today... I have some of the clearest, youngest looking skin of those in my age group.

Stop eating dairy

Eat fried foods sparingly, if at all

Use coconut oil on your face, (and all over your body, if you wish) it is a natural anti-bacterial agent, while tightening skin
Invest $40 in a high frequency facial machine, (see Lift Wand, but you can get a better, cheaper one on amazon for half the cost of a Lift Wand) it literally dries the oily spots on your skin, removing scars and lines.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.