[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decided to take culinary at my new school, but the teacher is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 69636701-chef-wallpapers.jpg (104KB, 1400x905px) Image search: [Google]
69636701-chef-wallpapers.jpg
104KB, 1400x905px
Decided to take culinary at my new school, but the teacher is honestly a joke. We literally took ham, spread cream cheese on it, slapped a pickle in the middle, wrapped it up and ate it. I thought I was gonna be learning how to fucking cook like a master or some shit, but even a tard could whip up that disgusting shit. The entire school is pretty shitty too, and the culinary teacher is also the art teacher and she's had us work on the same stupid shitty piece for 2 weeks now, and I'm so bored out of my goddamn mind in that class. We did make some pretty good egg rolls and wontons, but that's only because the school is fucking FILLED to the brim with cancerous weebs, so of fucking course we'd make Asian shit. (Imagine cream cheese pickle ham laying on that platter in pic related)
>>
congrats on your first elementary school cooking lesson
>>
You are expecting a real chef to teach in your shitty school? Think of how dumb that sounds. Schools have NO FUCKING MONEY. Cooking requires a lot of money for ingredients. How many students are in this culinary class? You need to get the ingredients for each of those students. Schools can't afford that shit man. You are lucky to even get to make anything at all. If you want to learn to cook just use the internet and do it at home.
>>
>>9383550
Senior in high school
>>
>>9383555
underage
>>
>>9383554
Dude, my school is loaded, and we have decent ingredients that actually cost more than average, it's just that the teacher isn't qualified at all. The school has money, the location is just really shitty.
>>
>>9383549
>We literally took ham, spread cream cheese on it, slapped a pickle in the middle, wrapped it up and ate it.
Post recipe? I kinda want to try that
>>
>>9383571
>took ham
>spread cream cheese on it
>slapped a pickle in the middle
>wrapped it up
>garnish with a sprig of parsley
>serve

This is actually a high level classical french dish known as fromage m à tartiner a la jambon.
>>
File: download (8).jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>9383571
>>9383587
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.