[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Refrigerator Organization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: refrigerator-organization-sarah.jpg (120KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
refrigerator-organization-sarah.jpg
120KB, 600x800px
Not something talked about too often here.
How do you organize your fridge, and what do you think are the best methods for doing so?

For the longest time I just tossed my vegetables in the fridge still in the bag I used to purchase them at the store. I'm thinking there's a better solution...
>>
>>9382854
Meats and produce on the bottom. Drinks in the middle. Condiments in the doors. Random on the top (butter etc).
>>
>>9382854
how long do those strawberry's last?
>>
>>9382854
By the time you get to the bottom of one of these jars it will be rotten mush
>>
>>9382854
You know... keeping them drive would be much more effective right? Instead of putting a lid on and keep the moisture in.

Fridge keeps things fresh by 2 methods, used concurrently, cold and dry. Your bottles removed half the fresh keeping power of the fridge.

If you want to keep them like that, have some desiccant in the bottles, or have a false bottom so moisture can drain to the bottom.
>>
>>9383164

That's what I'm thinking too. It might be fine for vegetables with a husk, but not for fruits.

I'm thinking about going with the tupperware method, and putting paper towels in the bottom to help absorb excess moisture.
>>
>>9383177
Jesus apple in tight container.. you know ethylene, emitted by apple, triggers ripening right? By keeping them air tight, you drastically increases ethylene concentration around the apple. Making them rot faster.

Does anyone here take even the fundamentals of sciences?
>>
>>9383182

They don't, which is why a thread like this is necessary.

Also, take the images with a grain of salt. They're just visual aids I'm pulling off google.

Some shit just don't belong in the fridge.
>>
File: IMG_20150819_083135.jpg (834KB, 1944x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150819_083135.jpg
834KB, 1944x1944px
>>
>>9383253

Yes. Good. With the price of spinach being what it is, I would also put my guns in there for protection.
>>
>>9382854
>>9383177
the virgin cooler
>>9383253
the chad fridge
>>
>>9383182
At first i thought "Jesus apple in a tight Container" was just a convoluted catchphrase now i feel sorry that this doesnt exist
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.