[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this safe to eat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Is this safe to eat?
>>
Dude Kraft Dinner is super cheap just throw that out and get some more.
>>
>>9381813
It's a dry shelf-stable food that doesn't require refrigeration. Of course it's safe to eat. Foods like that never go bad unless you see insects in the box or something like that.

It may not taste very good, but it won't make you sick.
>>
>>9381813
I wouldn't do it tbqh
>>
what's ten years to something dry in a sealed plastic bag? fuckall
>>
>>9381813
Assuming insects haven't gotten into it or you haven't pulled it out from a flooded house or something, it's perfectly safe.
"Best By" dates are much more lax than proper expiration dates when it comes with the food being safe, and with dry goods, they are honestly more like "Best Flavor" dates than anything else.
>>
Do it faggot. You're just about to make history when you have posten the results.
>>
>>9381813
>Reverse image search
>0 results
Clean out your fucking pantry, Jesus.
>>
Shit like that never goes bad. I've eaten canned food from the 90s that was fine.

t. human garbage disposal
>>
>>9381813
I've encountered many such things in the past when I had to clean out a prepper basement once. There was like 50 mac-n-cheese there. I didn't eat them, but a guy working with me did and he got the screaming shits for a week. I opened the cheese packet on one and it was dark colored and smelled "old". That's what happens when you don't rotate your food stock properly.
>>
>>9381813
it's fine, stop looking at use by dates and start using your nose.
>>
>>9381813
I wouldn't. It's not even a matter of the food "rotting" or whatever, but that shit is made out of all sorts of weird chemicals that could probably oxidize into all sorts of nasty shit.
>>
>>9381917

Yeah, but you ate it in the 90s
>>
>>9381813
Most likely as long as the seal/bag is intact. The texture and flavor will probably not be as good though.

When I was in the army, they were still giving us C-rations in 1985. I know those were past their service life by a long ways, so I am sure these are fine.
>>
the pasta has absorbed all the xenoestrogens from the plastic bag. so go ahead and eat it if you don't care about that.
>>
>>9382059
>this motherfucker again
You're going to kill yourself someday
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.