[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do hard boiled eggs taste like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

What do hard boiled eggs taste like?
>>
I don't know.
>>
How about you make one.
>>
>>9381521

What if it tastes bad and I have to throw it away?
>>
>>9381517
We just don't know.
>>
>>9381517
Like soft boiled eggs. But hard.
>>
>>9381522
You're right. The risk is too great.
>>
like salty milk and coins
>>
Delicious with pepper and mayonnaise
>>
>>9381517
Eggs
>>
>>9381517
Eggy, like an egg should taste.
8.5 minutes makes the perfect boiled egg. neither hard nor soft, but nice and gooey.
>>
>>9381517
Oven boiled eggs are GOAT.
>>
I can never enjooy this shit, the smell, texture and taste of the boiled yolk makes me fucking gag all the damn time.
Back when I was like 6 I remember seeing a lot of my friends hard boiling eggs, chopping them into pieces, adding salt and mayo or simply biting onto them and they looked so good. I almost fucking threw up the first time I finally had the chance to try them, they're fucking disgusting.
>>
>>9381522
try boiling them in oil
>>
File: redbeet eggs.jpg (413KB, 990x743px) Image search: [Google]
redbeet eggs.jpg
413KB, 990x743px
>>9381517
Anyone ever have redbeet eggs?
>>
>>9381517
>What do hard boiled eggs taste like?

Unicorn kisses and rainbows...
>>
>>9381517
Good timing to make this thread, I'm going grocery shopping soon and egg salad sandwiches are awesome for cheap and filling meals.
>>
>>9381517
Eggs
>>
>>9381586
What's in your egg salad?
>>
File: tea.jpg (114KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
tea.jpg
114KB, 500x448px
>>9381580
No, but had plenty of tea eggs and they are great.
The ones in this pic are too light, but look pretty.
Wish I had a decent recipe for them.
>>
>>9381645
I make it simple with mayo, mustard, paprika, and onion. Just bought 3 dozen eggs thanks to OP.
>>
>>9381647
What animal is this from?
>>
>>9381586
they are cheap and filling but at what cost?

maybe just use the white and only 1/4 of the yolks
>>
>>9382184
>maybe just use the white and only 1/4 of the yolks

What would be the point of that? The yolk is where all the flavor and most of the nutritional value is. You're not still worried about muh evil cholesterol, are you?
>>
>>9382189
>You're not still worried about muh evil cholesterol, are you?
yep

and all the fat and saturated fat

too bad all the salt is in the whites or they wouold be the perfect food
>>
>>9382147
ur mum
>>
>>9382193
Turns out what they say about namefags being stupid really is true.

(Actually, I need to correct myself. Ignorance could be a factor as well)
>>
>>9382225
>namefags
maybe you shoud just go back to reedit or wherever you came from
>>
>>9382225
also doing personal attacks on me just shows you lost the argument
>>
>>9381517
literally like feces. trust me, I'm an adult now, I'm not a virgin anymore.
>>
>>9381517
They're disgusting. Yolks should be liquid, and none of that semi liquid bullshit like syrup.
>>
>>9381580
i had a red beet pickled egg recipe and a mustard seed, turmeric, and jalapeno pickle recipe too
made both, then made deviled eggs with them
my greatest creation ever (maybe cause i'll murder someone for deviled eggs, dunno)
>>
File: IMG_1171.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>9382755
Pic related
>>
>>9381517
long chicken
>>
>>9381532
Unlike pussy, which just tastes bad. Unless it tastes good.
>>
>>9382147
Tea rex
>>
>>9381517
Like hard boiled eggs.
>>
>>9381517

Garbage.
>>
>>9382755
I regularly did this exact same thing with beet, mustard, and curried eggs. The jalapeƱo eggs got deviled with bacon and ranch. Huge hit at barbaques. Now I'm highly motivated to make some pickled eggs. Haven't made then in years.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.