[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to eat these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: bread bowl.jpg (9KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
bread bowl.jpg
9KB, 271x186px
How are you supposed to eat these?
>>
Eat a little soup, tear off bread from the top and eat.
Eat all the soup, then enjoy delicious soup soaked bread.
>>
like shotgunning a beer
>>
>>9380005
Is that you ja/ck/?
>>
File: HHHHNNNNGGGGHHHHH.jpg (95KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
HHHHNNNNGGGGHHHHH.jpg
95KB, 1600x1300px
>>9380005
>renfair food

I love bread bowls.
>>
>>9380005
Do you not see the spoon there, OP?
>>
>>9380005
You're not. They're a stupid gimmick.
>>
start with the soup and make sure you don't want any refills before you eat the bowl
>>
>>9380005
Of course you're suppose to eat it.
>>
>>9380005
Eat it like any other pizza.
>>
>>9380202
>says the kid who tried eating one and made a hole in the bottom and dumped stew all over him

>>9380303
top kek
>>
>>9380005
Its pretty obvious to me:
Eat the inside and then eat the bread.
>>
>>9380005
Bite a hole in the bottom, shotgun the soup
>>
>>9380005
How do I make a free-form bread loaf like that?
>>
>>9380435
You said it yourself, it's free-form. Make your dough. Let it proof in a bowl or bowl-shaped basket. Take it out and stick it in the oven.
>>
>>9380435
Dough stiffness. Google up some bread bowl recipes for the flour and ratios you should use. You can also take 2 bowls, turn one upside down, stretch the dough over it, place the second bowl upside down on the dough so it sandwiches it between the two bowls. When you bake it, you'll have a crispy bread bowl. You won't need to carve out the middle and it won't have a bread lid. It is different and tasty too.
>>
>>9380159
Uh... that's like saying pretzels are renfair food when they are found everywhere else all the time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.