[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beef recipes needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ingredient_real_beef_lg.png (132KB, 451x229px) Image search: [Google]
ingredient_real_beef_lg.png
132KB, 451x229px
Hey anons, help me. I like cooking, but I'm not really a beef fan. I don't dislike it but I just think I never had a beef dish that I really loved. So I bought some beef (very lean cut) but I don't know what to make with it.

I made some spicy chilli beef glassnoodles with some of it and it was okay. I prefer seafood though or chicken or even just vegetarian/vegan normally. This is seriously the first time I bought beef on my own.

CAN YA'LL HOOK ME UP WITH SOME GOOD BEEF DISHES. No stew/curry pls.
>>
>>9379764
So you're going to tell me you don't love a good steak on its own?
>>
listen pleb!
This is CARBONADE
500g of meat cut like in OP picture
1 big onion, finely minced
half spoon of flour
half spoon of TRUE SUGAR
2 bay leaves
some thyme
salt'n pepper
spoon of butter
2 spoons of olive oil
3 slices of Honey Spice Bread, some mustard on them
50cl or enough good "ambrée" BEER

LETS BEGIN
In a big pot, put the olive oil. hot. put the meat. Sear. meat out, leave the oil.
Put the butter. wait till it mealts. add the onion. cook it slow till it browns nicely.
Add the meat, the sugar and the flour. mix until no flour lumps. Add the spices. add the beer (remember, all must be submerged in beer, this is from belgium) cover the pot. Let it bubble.
Open the pot, put the bread on top and do not touch it, do not stir now. the bread will do the thing itself. Cover it again and low-medium heat for 2 hours. You can stir it from time to time.
Uncover. stir. 1 more hour over heat or until the meat falls apart in your mouth.
CONGRATS, YOU ARE NOW A CH'TIS
>>
>>9379771

no not really desu. I'll eat it and find it ok but not foodgasm worthy for me
>>
>>9379799

;s I just said no stews. I don't like those.

And beer is nasty.
>>
>>9379764
Make beef rendang senpai
Go to your local Asian market and buy a spice pack that's been imported from indonesia

Boil the meat for a couple of hours until it's falling apart, enjoy it and stop being a faggot
>>
>>9379764
>I bought shitty looking, lean stewmeat, what should I do with it.
>No stew/curry pls

Assuming the picture is representative of what you bought, you're shit out of luck. It's stewing meat.
>>
>>9379812

yeah I don't like fatty meat so yeah
>>
>>9379806
stews! BEER IS NASTY!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU, A ....!
OK

how about this
FRIGGIN CARPACCIO!
Freeze the meat. has to be totally frozen for the later cutting.
Simple.
500gr frozen meat (the leanest, the better)
100gr of parmesan, in thin little pieces if possible, if not, powder will do.
juice of 3-4 lemons.
6 spoons of olive oil
1 clove of garlic, very finely minced
some parsley
some salt'n pepper
first, mix everything except fro the meat, mix it in a something you would put sauce to serve with a little spoon
Take out the meat from the freezer. (did i mention it has to be really frozen?)
Take a good sharp knive. start making the thinnest slices possible. see. now you understand why you want it frozen. also, since they are so thin, they practiaclly unfreeze instantly when you cut them. put them slices in a big plate. When all the meat is there, sprinkle the mixture you did before over the meat.
CONSUME.
yeah, its raw meat. yeaha its safe. yeah its FUKKEN AMAZING
PD: see? no stew or beer
>>
Bo Luc Lac
>>
>>9379831
>...so yeah
Then stop being a passive aggressive baby on a Laotian newt washing forum and do this:

Find a butcher
Say to the butcher "Hello, I need some advice with my purchase"
If the butcher doesn't react positively to this, repeat steps 1 and 2 elsewhere
Now explain that you don't like fatty meat, but that you realize the leanest cuts are less flavourful
Explain that you don't like stews, or beer
Tell him your internet buddies suggested carpaccio, or a fast-roast joint, or another direct heat method like satay (grilled skewers)
>>
>>9379837

This is what I'm talking about, thnx bbi.
>>
>>9379853

Looks delish thnx xo
>>
>>9379903

yeah no
>>
gulash:
marinade the beef with salt,pepper,red paprika powder(sweet). fry it(burns very fast!). put aside.
saute onions - white ones (1:1) ratio meat to onions add garlic, brief fry tomato puree(burns fast!). add stock(beef). add thyme, laures and kummel. let it cook for ~2h.
>>
>>9379946
>no stew

OP should try making pulled beef tacos.
>>
>>9379979

that is a 10+ idea thanks anon
>>
>>9379979
Those are going to be awful with a highly lean cut.

OP, you fucked up buying super lean beef.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.