[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chili

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: wolf.png (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.png
76KB, 500x500px
Chili. Out of all the frozen/condensed/prepackaged/canned/whatever convenience food that is out there, honestly the one that works best as a tasty, hot, cheap easy meal is canned chili

That being said, Wolf Brand Chili is the only way to go, it soars above all other brands which usually taste to sweet (yuck) and you're BETTER off going with the "no beans" variety, because really the beans are just filler and why pay the same price for something that's 60 percent filler rather than all chili?

I like to cook up a bowl of Wolf, add a few squirts of hot sauce, and pepper in some cayenne for extra heat, and enjoy with some crackers

Feel free to discuss your chili preferences here
>>
>>9379410
I like staggs
>>
File: 2 hour mark.jpg (631KB, 1192x860px) Image search: [Google]
2 hour mark.jpg
631KB, 1192x860px
>>9379410
>not making your own

The fuck out of here with this canned garbage bullshit.
>>
>>9379410
>No beans
Not chili
>>
>>9379434
This. That shitty big reddit theory show started this nonsense of "no beans in chili only meat". Real chilis have beans.
>>
>>9379434
>>9379496
Wrong, beans are just a filler for what's supposed to be meat

>>9379423
Your chili seems to be a stew, sir
>>
>>9379500
Nah, without beans it's just meat slop with some corn and spice.
>>
Chili is not a food, it is a condiment. I am from Michigan, and I can tell you. A beefheart chilidog with raw onions and yellow mustard (or with canned liquid cheese if ur a hipster) is the best thing on earth.

Hormel does a shameful but good-as-it-gets impression.
>>
Yea buy wolf brand if you like to drink your chili
>>
>>9379530
>I'm from Michigan
Who the fuck cares
>>
>>9379549
anyone who cares about the inventions of chilidogs, almond chicken, or ham soup
>>
File: 1501649117406.jpg (21KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1501649117406.jpg
21KB, 576x432px
no beans? that's not chili it's a hot dog topping.
>>
File: keane.jpg (56KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
keane.jpg
56KB, 900x900px
>>9379423
>No cheese
>>
>>9379561
I'm sure you guys have some good variations but none of that was invented there
>>
Chili is one of the greatest things in the world. I works both on its own with toppings and as a topping itself. It is also one of the few foods that is actually good in canned form.
>>
>>9379561
Well the chili dog maybe though it's one of those things that's hard to claim
>>
File: coney.jpg (89KB, 777x424px) Image search: [Google]
coney.jpg
89KB, 777x424px
>>9379530
I'm also from Michigan, Coneys are amazing, but I must beg to differ in the sense that I feel as if the chili found on Coney dogs is not a typical chili at all, it is much more of a sauce consistency

Pic related is probably my favorite when it comes to that sort of dogger, but really even a home made one will do or one from elsewhere, I appreciate a fellow chili dogger
>>
File: 1486288148730.jpg (27KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
1486288148730.jpg
27KB, 414x508px
>beans in chili
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.