[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Takis Fuego

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 41NxbEittZL[1].jpg (31KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
41NxbEittZL[1].jpg
31KB, 410x410px
They just got these where I live and fuck they are terrible. The spice is okay, but the lime flavor is overpowering and just gross. People like this shit?
>>
They're so great, I get them everytime I go to the Spanish deli. The lime is what makes it
>>
Takis Nitro are possibly THE BEST salty snack of all time.
>>
>>9378953
Are the other kinds better? They all said mild heat, I wanted to try the spiciest kind, but the lime isn't for me. They had two other kinds I think.

I like Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
>>
they are objectively disgusting
/ck/ memed it all the time so I jumped on a large bag when I saw it in the store. I couldn't even pass them off on people, out of all the people I gave some to, everybody thought they were terrible
>>
>>9379125
They're an acquired taste. I didn't like them at first, but now I think they're delicious.
>>
File: 14501605_Alt01.jpg (53KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
14501605_Alt01.jpg
53KB, 520x520px
>>9378914

I found some recently at an American import store, theyre o.k at best, the lime is way too overpowering. At the same time, I picked up some of pic related, gotta say, they're actually pretty damn good. Probably the best American snack ive ever tried.
>>
>>9379186
Those are pretty good, I've tried most of the flavors. Sometimes a bag won't have much seasoning and they're rather plain, but usually good. I even like the Honey Mustard kind and I generally don't like that.
>>
File: 411s6KhkhKL._SY355_[1].jpg (13KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
411s6KhkhKL._SY355_[1].jpg
13KB, 355x355px
>>9378914
Lime flavored junk tends to be funky to outright gross.
>>
I liked them at first but the artificial lime got old fast. Plus the texture is utterly terrible and all the powder doesn't help.
Cheetos have a spicy lime that's a lot better IIRC. The texture and shape is vastly superior.
>>
>>9378914
I think they're a pretty polarizing snack. Personally, I love them and have a hard time stopping once I start eating them. Other people I've known either hate them or really like them like I do. Only thing I don't like is staining my fingers and burning my anus the next day
>>
>>9379440
i've taken a habit of eating chips with chopsticks for this reason. can't help you with the other problem
>>
>>9379186
Snyders are top notch

Jalapeno
Buffalo wings
cheddar cheese
Honey mustard & onion.

Those are the best.
>>
>>9379125
Must suck living in hickville
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.