[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone watching the new season of this baking kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3049.jpg (44KB, 369x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3049.jpg
44KB, 369x208px
Anyone watching the new season of this baking kino?
>>
>>9370687
I might give it a shot
>>
>>9370710
There's only been one episode so far but despite the change in hosts it's still a really good season so far.
>>
Oh, on E4? Fuck yes, but only because of Noel.
>>
>>9370687
THank god that insufferable, unfunny dike host is gone
>>
>>9370687
i wish american cookig shows were more like this show
>>
paul holywood did a series reently where he travelled round different cities sampling their baking wares and learning how to cook it.

it was on the food channel and pretty decent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Nqi0Nlgak

i never really did like the great British bake off

>wtf did ruby tandoh do to her hair. she is no longer my baking waifu
>>
>>9371922
ruby is a lesbian, that's why she got the dyke cut
>>
File: Mary-Berry-BBC.jpg (44KB, 625x411px) Image search: [Google]
Mary-Berry-BBC.jpg
44KB, 625x411px
>no mary berry
What's the point?
>>
>>9371926
she could've been a pretty lesbian.

now she looks like a hare krishna
>>
>>9371931
I don't remember where I read it but somewhere she had that she cut her hair because 'muh feminism' and she wanted people to focus on her writing and cooking instead of her looks
>>
>>9371942
>not being a feminist
kys!
>>
Is this show actually good? If so, are there any essential seasons that I should watch or should I just watch the newest episodes?
>>
File: Ct2v7vIXgAALMdN.jpg (59KB, 1024x560px) Image search: [Google]
Ct2v7vIXgAALMdN.jpg
59KB, 1024x560px
>>9371927
>>
>>9372998
Season 3 was the one that made it really popular.

It was early enough that some of the contestants were pretty inept at some things and great at others; contestants on the newer episodes seem to have done their research and are a bit more polished.
>>
>>9370687
>No Mary
>No Mel and Sue
>No waifus

DROPPED
>>
The ramen cake and the watermelon cake were fucking amazing.
The lack of Mel And Sue sucks, but Noel Fielding is still a decent host.
>>
File: Sandi Toksvig.jpg (70KB, 526x296px) Image search: [Google]
Sandi Toksvig.jpg
70KB, 526x296px
>>9370740
Yes, and they replaced her with this unfunny dyke host.
>>
>>9373785
I was really surprised by the pancake cake too. I knew there was a reason they refused to show it until the very moment it was presented. I expected it to be shit but the kid really came through.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.