[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best tendies you can get at a drive through?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 16551-0-1468723455.png (125KB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
16551-0-1468723455.png
125KB, 380x253px
best tendies you can get at a drive through?
>>
No competition. They'll even give you some mac and cheese with a buttery biscuit on the side.
>>
>>9369712
I haven't had jucier tendies than at a&w. They fucking drip all over the place and almost pop with juice after each bite. Its nuts. Flavor is fine. Just damn juicy.
I live outside of chicago for reference of availability.
>>
File: hbc_0.jpg (22KB, 350x285px) Image search: [Google]
hbc_0.jpg
22KB, 350x285px
Forgot pic.
>>
File: king trump.png (473KB, 444x694px) Image search: [Google]
king trump.png
473KB, 444x694px
Dairy Queen tendies are average at best, but the spicy white gravy and Texas toast that come with them are God tier.
>>
>>9370064
>drip all over the place

drip what? sounds disgusting desu

I like my tendies crunchy and crispy
>>
File: Capture.jpg (63KB, 654x645px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
63KB, 654x645px
For me it's Zaxby's, the very best fast food tendies.

Really they're not quite as juicy as Chick-Fil-A's, but the seasoning and Zax sauce elevate them above CFA in my opinion.
>>
>>9370094
Well your opinion is shit.

Crunchy dry tendies are awful.
>>
>>9369718
<3
>>
>>9370105
Wet slimy tendies is just wrong
>>
WHAT IN the FUCK are "TENDIES"
>>
>>9370097
10 years ago, I gave my ex a $20 bill and said to get me some extra Zax sauce when she went. I didn't mean the whole $20. Bitch got me like 60. Anyway, Zax sauce is pretty good with Chick-fil-A tendies but I honestly think KFC has the best tendies overall. Plus, you can get it with that Georgia Gold sauce.
>>
>>9369718
Bojangles was unbelievably bad the first time I went. Waited like 10 minutes in drive thru because it just opened, Cheerwine had NO FUCKING SUGAR, JUST SYRUP AND WATER, tendies were small and dry and had obviously been sitting under a heat lamp. I even ordered some fries and they forgot to fucking give them to me. Fuck Bojangles.
>>
>>9370284
KFC use to have a god tier sauce a long time ago. I think it was sweet n sour but it tasted so good with a slight spiciness
But of course chain restaurants like to make retarded decisions and it got discontinued
>>
>>9370094
Drip chicken juice i guess? Have you never had jucy turkey or chicken before?
>>
>>9369712
Popeyes.
The spicy tendies are my fave.
>>
>>9370846
thissssss this so much.

I usually get the spicy tendies with buffalo dipping sauce for maximum spicy
>>
>>9370272
dankest of dank 9gag meme
>>
>>9369718
This anon speaks truth.

>>9370295
I've never had an experience with Bojangles even close to that bad, you must have gone to a shitty one.
>>
File: bellefontaine.jpg (72KB, 830x623px) Image search: [Google]
bellefontaine.jpg
72KB, 830x623px
I'm addicted.
Please send help.
>>
>ctrl f sonic
>no results
fucking really? they have the tastiest goddamn pinnacle of neetdom tendies I've ever had.
>>
>>9369712
I dont eat McDs no more but their chicken selects were top fuckin shelf if you asked for them fresh.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.