[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cooked Spaghetti Sandwich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: grilled-spaghetti-tomatoes-1.jpg (172KB, 800x576px) Image search: [Google]
grilled-spaghetti-tomatoes-1.jpg
172KB, 800x576px
Has anyone ever cooked spaghetti put sauce on it, then cooked it in a pan? I didn't know if that was a thing, or if it just sucks? Maybe make a pan cooked spaghetti sandwhich? Whats that even called??
>>
>>9369037
>Has anyone ever cooked spaghetti put sauce on it, then cooked it in a pan?
Sure. That's how you are supposed to do it. You boil the pasta until it is not quite done, then you finish cooking it in the sauce.

Pasta in a sandwich is certainly a thing. My elementary school cafeteria served that shit back in the 80's. It's also a thing in Japan.
>>
>>9369037
Yes to both. Google "spaghetti sandwich" there are tons of examples and most look really good.
>>
>dude i'm gonna put 500g of carbs on 500g of bread
>>
>>9369037
yeah you're supposed to cook the pasta in the sauce- it'll be nicer than your normal tehnique
>>
>>9369049
>It's also a thing in Japan.
No it isn't you fucking weeb.
>>
People who eat pasta, potato or rice with bread are weird as fuck
>>
>>9369060
Oh, I've always boiled spaghetti and heated the sauce separately, then poured the sauce on afterwards. I want to actually like cook it till it gets kinda crispy
>>9369058
Carbs are life
>>
File: Japan_deeb35_5528328.jpg (42KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
Japan_deeb35_5528328.jpg
42KB, 600x451px
>>9369061
What's it like to not have a passport and permadwell in mommy's basement?

"spaghetti sando" most certainly is a thing in Japan.
>>
>>9369061
Good luck finding a convenience store that doesn't have it. 焼きそばパン is everywhere.

That said, while the noodles can essentially be the same as spaghetti, they're stirfried in a ketchup/steak sauce/oyster sauce mixture, not boiled and then coated with marinara.
>>
>>9369037
It's a thing but not like in your shitty picture with the spaghetti all broken up into little pieces and mixed with dog food.
>>
>>9369101
Yakisobapan is certainly more common, but that's not really the same thing. They make them with pasta and red tomato sauce too. Often called a "Neapolitan roll".
>>
>>9369083
i used to do it that way too but i started seeing good cooks cook it in the sauce i tried it and it was a big upgrade :)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.