[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update on Tortilla and Cheese Overstock Situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: MamaMiaTortillas.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
MamaMiaTortillas.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
If y'all remember me, I posted a week or so ago about my dickhead boss ordering over $3000 worth of tortillas and cheese that we couldn't possible store or hope to sell before they spoil.
Nearly all the corn tortillas have started to form mould and have been chucked. I put them all in garbage bags then showed them to the boss, I will never feel as happy and smug as the moment I see the look of regret and despair flash across his face all the while thinking "I fucking told you so"
Pic is of one of the many garbage bags that I hauled to the dumpster
My fucking back hurts now.
Also started using a lot of my connections with other restaurants to find anyone willing to take the cheese off my hands. Given away about 4 boxes so far.
>>
>>9368644
not ur blog m8
>>
>>9368644
Do people that work in fast food feel smug ever? It's kind of crazy to think that in this low life's rpg fantasy he can feel smug towards a teenage manager that makes more than he does. Honestly, it's time to go. Clock out and clean the floors, boy.
>>
>>9368644
You clean up shit and piss in bathrooms
>>
>>9368644
>smug about playing janitor

jesus, anon, you could have fried them into chips and justified your existence in about half an hour of work.
>>
>>9368644
I missed that post, so exactly what did your boss intend to do with said food he ordered?
>>
>>9368667
Who hurt you?
>>
>not making your own tortillas in the kitchen
>literally one of the easiest things to cook in existence
Sounds like you work at a crap restaurant.
>>
Assuming you had room I woulda froze the damn things. But if it's like any other working kitchen freezer space is at a premium as is
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.