[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you make wine with squish of feet then why doesnot taste like feet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

if you make wine with squish of feet then why doesnot taste like feet?
>>
>>9368353
Clean feet
>>
>you will never have a group of girls squash grapes in your background
>you will never lick the wine jelly off their feet one at a time
>you will never have buzzed sex in the shower while cleaning off the grapes
I'm going to kill myself
>>
>>9368567
There's no alcohol in the grapes at that stage of the process. You would not get buzzed.
>>
File: 1503764911121.jpg (181KB, 1016x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1503764911121.jpg
181KB, 1016x1200px
>>9368694
Not only is my dream unattainable, but also fundamentally flawed.
>>
>>9368705
Whomst the fuck is that
>>
>>9368707
I don't know, just saved it from here once.
>>
>>9368353
it kind of does though
really
>>
Sushi is made with squash of hands but doesn't taste of Hands.
>>
>>9368353
Because retard....
Feet (if even used) are only in there for approximately 0.2% of the fermentation time needed to make wine. This excludes any maturation time that could potentially last for up to 2 years (Approx). And most wineries do not use the "squish of feet" method anyway.
Plus the Heat and chemical reactions taking place during ferment would likely nullify any foot taste, not to mention the influence of Oak, tannin and any other addition made to the wine.
>>
>>9368707
Some literal faggot who makes disgusting youtube videos
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.