[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend I am unsure of just offered to make carbonara. Wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: carbonara_sauce_590_390.jpg (68KB, 590x390px) Image search: [Google]
carbonara_sauce_590_390.jpg
68KB, 590x390px
Girlfriend I am unsure of just offered to make carbonara. Wtf do I do. I'm 23 btw.
>>
tell her you are not ready to take such a big step in your relationship
>>
Call her a pleb and tell her to make puttanesca instead
>>
You observe her and make sure she does everything right and then leave her when she fucks up.

>>9366666
observed
>>
File: 1413301991911.jpg (44KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
1413301991911.jpg
44KB, 602x481px
>>9366666
>>
>>9366666
Super Satan get has spoken.
>>
File: dayum.png (186KB, 457x303px) Image search: [Google]
dayum.png
186KB, 457x303px
>>9366666
>>
>>9366666
good advice satan
>>
If she uses cream dump her immediately. Huge red flag.
If she uses bacon instead of pancetta give her a hate fuck then dump her.
If it's actually proper, stick it in the pooper... proper style.
>>
File: IMG_2085.png (344KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2085.png
344KB, 566x480px
>>9366655
if she knows not to use cream but uses it anyway, marry her.
>>
>>9366779
do the exact opposite of this
If she uses cream you know she loves you.
If she uses bacon instead of pancetta you know she's practical, marry her.
If these things happen and it's good, conduct vaginal sex for the purposes of procreation.
>>
File: disappointed.png (430KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.png
430KB, 667x670px
>>9366779

>Not using guanciale instead of pancetta
>>
>>9366655
>gf fuck off bac redit you faggot retard normie piece of shit garbage get necked faggot looser
>>
>>9366873

>I'm a woman
>I can't cook for shit
>I have faults coming out the ass but that doesnt matter
>Marry and support me anyway while I date my side piece cooking instructor

You're the worst kind of woman in existence. Probably born post-2000; full of egotism and entitlement. You don't reward bad traits in people. You correct their behavior through Pavlovian conditioning, or find if they're not worth the effort remove them from your life completely.
>>
>>9366666
fpbp
>>
no garlic no dic
>>
>>9366873
>Practical
>Panchetta available at every major supermarket chain and only fractionally more expensive than bacon
No that's cheap
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.