[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/. Could you give me a good burger seasoning recipe? Also,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Hey /ck/. Could you give me a good burger seasoning recipe? Also, how lean should the beef be?
>>
>>9366486
I too would like to know this, but specifically for a smash-burger.
>>
>>9366486
No leaner than 80/20. Season with (fresh minced or powdered) garlic, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, chipotle powder if you like spicy/smoky peppery flavour.
>>
>>9366486
I like 70/30 but most people like 80/20...two different schools of thought on this so you kinda need to make up your own mind.

Seasoning should be salt, pepper and ________ whatever the fuck you want...but keep it to 3 things specifically for the patty. Remember you're also likely adding lettuce, onion, tomato and a sauce so there's not need to over season a burger, the meat will basically speak for itself.

Egg fags can fuck off.
>>
>>9366486
For me, it is the McChicken
>>
I like very lean beef for rare or med rare burgers, and fatty meat for well done burgers. Keeps them both juicy. I like to use any kind of steak seasoning, but salt and pepper will work.
>>
File: Cyst inside roast.jpg (119KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cyst inside roast.jpg
119KB, 1024x768px
>>9366486
>>
>>9366526
Yummy.
>>
>>9366486
80/20 is pretty standard.

I saw a commercial for hidden valley seasoning packets and they poured the contents into the beef, mixed it up and grilled the patties. Sounds wierd but would try at least once.
>>
>>9366486
Your toppings are going to come into play too. If you're doing the classic American lettuce tomato onion etc, it's different than if you're doing a mushroom Swiss with gravy. Typically I only do salt and pepper though. I don't like egg binders, Worcester sauce and whatnot. If you want a meatloaf sandwich that's cool, but a burger doesn't need all that.
>>
>>9366526
I wanna fucking dig that shit out with a spoon.
>>
For me, it's the McChicken.
>>
>>9366663
That gave me a half-chub thinking ab00t.
>>
>>9366486
For me, it's the mcchicken
>>
File: 172288.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
172288.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
>>9366656
>Typically I only do salt and pepper though. I don't like egg binders, Worcester sauce and whatnot. If you want a meatloaf sandwich that's cool, but a burger doesn't need all that.
Memes gonna be memes I guess!
>>
>>9366973
You sound 12
>>
I use pork because all beef is terribly shitty meat
>>
>>9366508
Thanks
>>
Put an onion through a food processor, wring the juice out of it, and mix it in with the beef.
>>
>>9366486
>burger seasoning

????

salt

and

wait for it...

pepper.
>>
>>9367102
>Put an onion through a food processor, wring the juice out of it, and mix it in with the beef.

That actually sounds kinda good.
>>
>>9367108
>>9366656
>>9366520
>>9366510
>salt and pepper
Fucking white people
>>
>>9367141
good addition to the thread. seriously, saying "fucking white people" was far better than a real contribution. now go eat lead.
>>
Leaving it alone or salt and pepper is just fine. Despite the current trend of mixing stuff into the beef it's all just to disguise the fact that most people have access to ground beef that's absolute garbage. Get some 80/20 ground beef that doesn't come in a tube (preferably made from sirloin cuts), cook it over charcoal to no hotter than medium rare (140degF), and then serve it up with your toppings of choice. Acidity (pickled whatever you please) is a good counterbalance to the fattiness of a burger -- most people use a tomato or pickles, but you have options.

Seasoning-wise you can toss on some salt and pepper. Lately I've been partial to using something savory like paprika or sage.
>>
>>9367141

oh sorry this recipe wasn't to your taste gigawatermeloniousquis.

we should've had the foresight to deep fry the burger, shoot it 15 times and then cry about how it had just finished high school
>>
File: veggie rot.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
veggie rot.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>9366526
Intelligent post my friend
>>
Put a fried egg on it.
>>
>>9366526
Is the implication that store bought ground beef/chuck has puss in it/? Is this the new meme in the way of
>milk is full of puss
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.