[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Organic Doritos @ WFM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: -1x-1.jpg (615KB, 1485x2200px) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.jpg
615KB, 1485x2200px
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-30/organic-doritos-give-frito-lay-a-path-into-amazon-s-whole-foods
>Amazon.com Inc.’s acquisition of Whole Foods is coming at just the right time for Frito-Lay, the snack giant known for Doritos, Ruffles and Funyuns. The division of PepsiCo Inc. now has versions of 11 core chip brands without artificial ingredients -- including Lay’s, Tostitos and Cheetos -- and it’s aiming to break out of the traditional snack aisle and get into organic grocery stores. The lineup, marketed under the name “Simply,” meets all the criteria needed to be sold in Whole Foods, according to PepsiCo executive Jonathan McIntyre.

Along the way, the Purchase, New York-based company is creating new brands, reformulating existing products and acquiring upstart businesses. PepsiCo released an organic version of Gatorade last year to appeal to the natural-food set. Frito-Lay introduced Simply Organic Doritos and Simply Cheetos Puffs White Cheddar Jalapeno this year, and the snack maker plans to continue adding brands to the Simply lineup moving forward.

>One of the most daunting challenges is changing Frito-Lay’s reputation. Most people don’t associate its main snack brands with words like natural or organic, Saenz said. That’s why Frito-Lay introduced the Simply name. On the packaging, the “Simply” appears in capital letters above the brand logos, and labels prominently spell out the lack of artificial ingredients. “Some of the feedback we hear often is, ‘An organic Dorito? Really?”’ she said.

>“The challenge is, will Cheetos ever connote ‘good for you’? That’s a difficult premise to work on,” Dibadj said. “But perhaps Cheetos Simply can connote ‘better for you,’ and that might be enough for some consumers.”
NO IT WON'T YOU FAGGOTS.
It's like I'm in a caricature of real life only /ck/ would imagine while nearly black-out drunk.
>>
Why the hell would I want that?
>>
>>9365238
So they're exactly the same as regular Doritos except $10 a bag, right?
>>
>>9365238
The fuck? Call it whatever you want, I guess, but you're still eating trashy-ass, junky Doritos.
Why are Americans so desperate to lie to themselves like this?
>>
This is called 'adding value' in the business.
>>
>>9365238
I won't buy ""healthy"" snacks unless they're made by some company no one has ever heard of using gmo-free fair trade organic free range cage free gluten free kosher ingredients.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.