[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sonic - $1 Hot Dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sonic-hot-dogs.png (431KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sonic-hot-dogs.png
431KB, 960x540px
So all day August 30th they're doing $1 hot dogs, specifically American and chili & cheese. I'm gonna have a few for lunch, thought you guys might like to know.
>>
>>9364502
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0
>>
>>9364502
I used to work at Sonic and I always dreaded these days. We would have fatfucks who would order 20 fucking hotdogs for themselves. I can still smell all those hotdogs I made and it still makes me feel sick thinking about it.
>>
>a few for lunch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0
>>
Imagine being excited about this!
>>
>>9364502
Costco hotdog masterrace
>>
>>9364502
Just had a couple Chili Cheese dogs for lunch.
Not really that busy, either.
Cheap meals FTW.
>>
>>9364513
>We would have fatfucks who would order 20 fucking hotdogs for themselves
What a waste, it's cheaper to buy the ingredients and make more for the same amount of money.
>>
>>9364513
>>9364536
>>9364943
I get that it's worth it if you have a couple bucks and need lunch but it's not like it's a once in a lifetime event unless you always eat at Sonic and wish they had a dollar menu.
>>
>>9364502
It's a shame that all of the food at Sonic is vile.
>>
>all the sonics in my area are closed due to harvey

It's not fair, bros.
>>
>>9364502
Sheetz has 2 hot dogs for $1 every day. You can't get chili & cheese, but you can get them with ketchup, mustard, onions, and relish. It's a pretty dope deal desu.
>>
File: sadness.png (3MB, 2360x1934px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.png
3MB, 2360x1934px
>>9364502
>Perfectly positioned to be the farthest from a Sonic in my area
>>
>>9365671
What is that star, Tarpon? Get your lazy ass up to the NPR Sonic, probably like 45 minutes from you but if you're serious about those dogs
>>
You fucking fooled me OP. I saw this thread and got really excited (because I have 2 dollars) and really wanted a couple chili dogs. But I fucking go to sonic and they don't have any $1 hot dogs! WHAT THE FUCK

FUCK

YOU
>>
Fast food hot dogs are fucking vomit inducing
>>
File: puke.gif (227KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
puke.gif
227KB, 320x214px
>>9364502
>relish on hotdogs
>>
thanks OP I know what I'm eating tomorrow
>>
>>9364502

I went to Sonic yesterday for lunch around 11, only to find that Sonic had run out of hot dogs and wasn't going to be getting anymore. I thought they'd stock more hot dogs for $1 hot dog day, but what do I know.

To be fair I'll bet some fat fucks pulled up early in the morning and started ordering 20-30 hot dogs. Apparently during college one of my friends (who lived in a house right near Sonic with 4 other stoners) would just wait for the cheap hot dog days and just buy a whole shitload of them for the house and they'd eat them over the course of the day.
>>
>>9364502
You can buy a pack of hot dogs, chilli and buns for 4-5 dollars and get 8 of them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.