[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you order from the place i work the grill at? next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 20170830_002439.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170830_002439.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
what would you order from the place i work the grill at? next weeks new menu. the burger is my favourite, we grind up brisket and shoulder
>>
I look at the menu then do a 360 and go somewhere that isn't overpriced.
>>
>smoked pork butt is the same cost as a grilled cheese sandwich

The fuck am I even pricing? Probably the Korean tacos.
>>
>>9363763
Ask me how I know there's no real truffle in that truffle burger.
>>
>>9363763
>3 different types of mayo

This is flyover as fuck
>>
>>9363763
Why does the Delish Patty have a warning about eating uncooked meat, what the fuck is in it?
>>
>>9363769
were definitely overpriced, the sandwiches/burgers all come with a side of fries or salad at least, and plate lunches come with rice macaroni salad and cucumber salad
>>9363774
howd you know they just use truffle

>>9363772
theyre pretty good, ribeye marinated

>>9363776
garlic mayo is godlike though
>>
>>9363763
Looks like the menu of some place that's trying too hard
>>
>>9363790
its because we cook it to order, some people order it rare. most medium
>>
>>9363790
Because some peasants prefer their burgers undercooked, and they are mitigating liability by telling these dumb people that undercooked food can make you sick.
>>
>>9363796
definitely. i wish we would just focus our menu. its a hawaiian mom and daughter owned place. the mom has a lot of good recipes, bakes all our breads and pastries. but the daughter has worked at fancy restaurants in big cities so she feels the need to complicate shit
>>
>>9363790
It's just to be safe if someone orders rare or medium rare burger. That's the standard disclaimer you find on the bottom of most menus in places that do burgers or steaks to your preferred doneness.
>>
>>9363763
I'll have the Chicken Bacon Ranch since it only costs $.
>>
>nae nae hashbrowns
>weird mixture of Korean, Hawaiian, classic Americans and other shit piled onto each other
>truffled anything reminds me of this shit buzzfeed series, it's wanna be fancy trash if not served in the right environmwnt
God dammit OP, it's time to stop with the meme fusion food and for the restaurant to find its identity.

Everything looks good separately though
>>
I'm not vegetarian but I'd get the falafel.
>>
>>9363900
Deconstructed cheese burger served and a kimchi and truffle reduction, served on a bed of artisan spam spirals, with a small cup of mayonnaise veloute.
>>
>>9363792
>the sandwiches/burgers all come with a side of fries or salad at least
OK, that's not nearly as bad then. Same as you'd get in any casual dining place.

Why are there no prices next to the Kale, Misto Panino, Delish Panino, or Fall Panino? Why do you not explain what the fuck a delish patty is? Just say prime beef patty or something

>the nae nae
I want to punch your fucking chef.

>Hokkaido bun
Really nigger

Anyway probably one of the Pannini's or a
"Delish Patty" burger cooked Medium, add a slice of cheese and some bacon w/ garlic or spicy mayo.

Your Truffle Mushroom burger is way overpriced. $13 for a meal isn't that bad, but $17?
>>
>>9363902
falafel is a good food unjustly bismirched by being associated with vegans and vegetarians
>>
>>9363922
Why do you think gods chosen want to claim it so badly?
>>
honestly just looks like a bunch of bullshit. i guarantee its not good value for money and who the fuck can expect really excellent food at a place that has indian, korean, Hawaiian, and "nae nae" food whatever the fuck that is
>>
>>9363920
this was just a staff menu so we know whats coming up, im guessing they havent priced everything out yet.

>>9363944
i think our burger is a decent value, half pound fresh ground brisket burger and fries for 10 bucks, but youre right. i dont understand the need to go in so many different directions
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.