[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kombucha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: freestylefarm.jpg (222KB, 751x494px) Image search: [Google]
freestylefarm.jpg
222KB, 751x494px
Any of you co/ck/suckers drink kombucha? Do you brew it yourself? What flavors do you like the best? For me adding raspberry ginger and mint is GOAT.
>>
How easy is it to fuck up and kill yourself?
>>
>>9362806
It's pretty hard
>>
i brew it myself have been for about 6 months id say. i was really nervous about getting it contaminated and having my secondary fermentations explode but this doesnt really seem like a problem. here is my advice for you:

>dont use a funnel use a measuring cup to transfer liquids
>dont worry about your shit exploding the best batches ive had are the ones i dont open for 4-5 days at a time (carbonation wise, this can also change DRASTICALLY depending on temperature)
>always use ginger, tastes amazing with it and really helps is carbonate
>always use citrus, its just good
>make yourself some simple syrup to add if you need to add some sugar to increase fermentation or if you leave it too long you can sweeten a bit afterwords.
>use a bit of green tea with the black tea (brew separately then mix dont want to burn the green) to get the antioxidants, the SCOBY doesnt love green tea but i usually do 6 teaspoons black and 2 teaspoons green (loose tea) per gallon with 1 cup of sugar. this is for initial fermentation.

favorite flavors so far

>rasp, lemon, ging
>grapefruit ging
>lemon/lime, ging
>peach, nectarine, apricot

i dont really like adding herbs (basil, mint, etc.) anyway the shit is healthier than anything other than the slight sugar has a small amount of every b vitamin (even 12 which is usually only in animal protein) and all them yummy probiotics and antioxidants.
>>
Does white tea taste good in kombucha?
>>
>>9363032
i had a bottle made with white tea and it was one pretty good
>>
>>9362804
If you eat the actual fungi thing, would you get high
>>
>>9363320
No, just smoke some weed if your so desperate to get high fuck
>>
I buy it from the store and fucking love it. It's way better than soda.
>>
>>9363593
or just don't sleep for a while
>>
>>9364041
this works also
>>
I do straight up ginger, and another one I do strawberry/blackberry/blueberry/raisons
>>
>>9364054
no it fucking doesn't
>>
>>9364877
how about having a pleasant neurosis?
>>
>>9364877
4-5 days buddy
Not pussy 48 hours, most people can do that, you'll end up tripping balls (and then dead/hospital because you don't want to sleep anymore)
>>
>>9362804
is this jenkem?
>>
Isn't this shit literally just vinegar?
>>
Never had but looks interesting.
What's the percentage of alcohol in the final product?
>>
>>9365124
Nah
>>9365160
<.5%
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.