[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stop drinking 4 liters of diet soda a day >start drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: pain.jpg (262KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
262KB, 900x1200px
>stop drinking 4 liters of diet soda a day
>start drinking lots of water instead
>so hungry that I want to fucking die and feel like my stomach is eating itself

I thought that artificial sweetener made you more hungry, what the fuck
>>
>>9361732
Drink sparkling water instead. Having 4 FUCKING liter of club soda + gas in your stomach doesn't compare to 4 liters of water.
>>
eat food retard
>>
>>9361794
I'm trying to lose weight
>>
>>9361800
you're doing it wrong
>>
>>9361802
What am I doing wrong? I'm eating less than I was eating before and cutting out sugar and artificial sugar
>>
>>9361808
lose weight by exercising and eating healthy, not by starving yourself
>>
>>9361808
Calculate your kcal needed per day and substract 500kcal, cut carb in priority , keep fat and protein.
>>
>>9361816
Exercising barely burns calories compared to just not eating those calories. Obviously the health benefits are enormous but I don't care, right now I just want to be less fat

>>9361823
I'm already doing that anon
>>
Just power through it. Soon you'll be like me, in that you just go all day without eating and want to kill yourself at night.
>>
>>9361833
>>>9361816
>Exercising barely burns calories compared to just not eating those calories. Obviously the health benefits are enormous but I don't care, right now I just want to be less fat
>>>9361823
>I'm already doing that anon
>>9361833
Exercising will help you control your appetite
>>
>>9361859
That doesn't make any fucking sense, exercise makes you hungrier
>>
>>9361869
Have you actually tried it?
>>
>>9361878
Yes, I used to work a manual labor job on my feet for 8 hours a day. I was skinny and strong and my appetite was fucking enormous. I lost that job because of an accident, I worked that job for years and when I stopped doing it, my appetite didn't change at all and I got fat as fuck fast as fuck
>>
>>9361833
You sound like a legitimate fucking spastic.
>>
>>9361887
I do the same thing. Labour job. Work 8 hours pretty much non stop. I eat like a fucking whale and look like a skinny fat average dude but I reckon I could out cardio/out fight most people i walk by
>>
>>9361732
How the fuck could you even afford that much soda?
>>
>>9361966
>How can you afford something that is literally cheaper to buy than bottled water?
>>
>>9361966
What are you talking about, soda's dirt cheap.
>>
I haven't had a beer in ~4 weeks and I remember it being disgusting the last time I drank soda since it was the first time in ages. Switching to drinking mainly water was one of the best decisions I've made.
>>
>>9361841
>>9361859

if u tryng to kill urself why not just get a rope ?
>>
>>9361887
>i excercised all day at work and was skinny
>excersice doesnt make you lose weight
anon...
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>9361732
your body is eating itself to not being a landwhale. good luck and we're all going to make it.

love,
/fit/
>>
File: Pale Orc.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Pale Orc.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
>>9362291
friendly reminder that scoob is a homosexual degenerate and isn't natty

Take the glorious pill, proud son of Macedon
>>
>>9361833
>exercise barely burns calories

You're never gonna make it
>>
Dieting usually leads to feelings of hunger I'm afraid. You could try finding foods that make you feel fuller for longer. Also I always find yoghurt can help.
>>
>>9361732
Caffeine is an appetite superset. Drink black coffee to not feel hungery
>>
>>9361816
Dont listen to this faggot op.

>Be me
>Be only eating 1000 calories per day
>Multi vitamin and tons of water
>sometimes I snort snuff

It only sucks for the first few days until you learn to control the hunger, Im losing 4 pounds a week, 7 in my first week.

Shits cash.
>>
>>9361833
are you fucking retarded??
>>
>>9362397
That's not what I said at all.

>eat 1500 calories
>burn 500 calories by working out
It would take less effort to just eat 1000 calories instead of 1500 calories.
>>
>>9362666
Not who you are replying to, but while you are right and it does equate out in caloric consumption, exorcising has added benefits such as maintaining muscle and it keeps you busy.

Also the more you consume the more water, vitamins, etc you are able to shove in your body.
>>
>>9361833
>Exercising barely burns calories compared to just not eating those calories. Obviously the health benefits are enormous but I don't care, right now I just want to be less fat
good on you OP, you've taken the first steps and you are not a retard
>>
>>9362688
>exorcising has added benefits such as maintaining muscle and it keeps you busy.

That's why I said
>Obviously the health benefits are enormous but I don't care, right now I just want to be less fat
>>
>>9361732
A couple years back I tried to quit diet soda...I basically just bought decaffinated along with regular and mixed it to get lower caffeine versions til I was on zero caffeine and tried to go down from there. About the time I was at zero, some plans changed (I'd been thinking about doing a gastric lap-band surgery to lose weight, but ultimately decided against it). Still stayed pretty low in caffeine... just drank a little bottle or two at work, nothing at home.

Fast forward a couple years, and I had a heart-attack scare. Turned out it wasn't a real heart attack, but was something similar and equally scary--blood pressure was super high and caused a spasm in my heart mimicking heart attack symptoms. Was actually really lucky--most people at that point have a hemorrhage in the brain rather than chest pain. So in the week I was in the hospital, quit any sort of caffeine cold turkey. Nasty headaches and felt like shit the whole time (which could also be related to the BP meds--they can cause headaches, too). But haven't had any caffeine at all in a year. Drink exclusively plain water and club soda (I like the carbonation, but it's just water with CO2 fizzy). That fake sugar sweetener isn't good for you, and just dropping the diet soda alone cuts a couple hundred mg of sodium out of your daily intake, which is big. Diet soda is fucking poison, man. It might not be quite as bad as the real thing, but it's terrible for you.
>>
>>9362748
Before anyone asks, I'm 45, and my little scare happened at 44. Yeah, I was, and still am overweight, but I'm working on it and it's happening. Going to chicken and fish and treating red meat and fast food as a treat maybe once every couple of weeks. Some soup and a salad at lunch--good thing. If you think this shit won't happen to you, or it's just crazy far in the future...you're retarded.
>>
I cant drink diet coke

it let me starving for food, and I ended exagerating.

I drink too much regular coke. I know how bad it is. but it's just something I cant get away with it. I try to stop, but then in the same day I remember how my life is shit so why even try
>>
File: 1480603478268.png (339KB, 823x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480603478268.png
339KB, 823x720px
>>9362291
>>9362344
Was literally going to ask why he posts scoob and not goldy, why is /fit/ so gay?
>>
File: 1504088335829.jpg (78KB, 659x506px) Image search: [Google]
1504088335829.jpg
78KB, 659x506px
>>9361732
>drinking 4 liters of diet soda a day
what in the fucking shit
>>
>>9362205
Too fat, the ropes break
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (872KB, 2500x2641px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
872KB, 2500x2641px
>>9362587
>14 hours ago
>no response
>>
>>9364499
I needed my stomach to feel full at all times so I wouldn't eat 3k calories a day
>>
>>9364788
That's much worse than eating 3k calories a day.
>>
>>9364800
That's why I stopped doing it
>>
READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>>/fit/
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.