[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

West coast food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170829-074732.png (4MB, 1435x1435px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170829-074732.png
4MB, 1435x1435px
East coast fag, I'm in Arizona for the next week. What food establishments should I try while I'm out here?

The list I've gotten so far:
Church's Chicken
Whataburger
In n out
Carl's Jr
Jack in the box
Carumba's
Filiberto

Pic related was yesterday's lunch. Personal pizza from Fire Pie.
>>
yum yum doughnuts
>>
Don't bother with Carl's Jr. or jack in the box. In n out and whataburger are way better
>>
File: yum.png (870KB, 765x492px) Image search: [Google]
yum.png
870KB, 765x492px
Tim hortons,Duncan doughnuts,Khrispy meme can't compete
>>
Find some hole-in-the-wall mexican place that serves carne asada fries.
>>
>>9360800

>church's chicken

do not bother, its generic fried chicken

>whataburger and Innout

both are good, but lower whatever expectations you have, it will not change your life like some dummies say
>>
there's this one cool thing called suicide you could try
>>
File: IMG_4183.png (401KB, 1682x1518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4183.png
401KB, 1682x1518px
>>9360800
Tucsonbro here
>flagstaff
Theres a breakfast place in town thats amazing
>black rock canyon
Stay THE FUCK away from that town its like steven kings desperation
>pheonix
Taquitos jalisco in mesa
Ikes love and sandwiches also in mesa
Cornish pasties
Rose McCafereys pub
>tucson
Eegees then you can try their ice slush drinks and realize its the only redeemable thing about them
Juelo ganelo
Karrichimacas
Jerry bobs
Chiba hut
>>
File: IMG_4184.png (353KB, 599x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4184.png
353KB, 599x502px
>>9363379
Correction its black canyon city

The breakfast place in flagstaff is mike and rhondas the place
>>
Park Central Deli on Thomas and Central in downtown Phoenix is god tier.
>>
>>9360800
If you go to Tucson try Cafe Poca Cosa and get the platter
Serial Grillers for pizza
El Charro for the carne seca chimichanga
Anita Street Market for tacos
Ricuras de Venezuela for the arepa pabellon
Lindy's on 4th for burgers
>>
>>9360800
Asian food is surprisingly good down south. All these soldier-boys bring home war brides and they start up restaurants.
What-a-burger is the most over rated shit ever.
I listened to some old Mexican dude rave about this shit for an hour on a bus trip and it was good but not talking shit for an hour good.
They have In n Outs in cities, just make sure you eats your fries first. They're terrible after 5 minutes.
Where I lived there was a Mexican family that ran a hot dog truck. They'd park outside the liquor store for an hour a day and it was some of the best shit ever. Dirt cheap too
>>
File: dbldbl_680.jpg (46KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
dbldbl_680.jpg
46KB, 680x510px
>>9363427
>just make sure you eats your fries first. They're terrible after 5 minutes.
This. Scarf those fuckers down.

Also, I think Animal Style on a Cheeseburger or Double Double is a must (capitalizing Cheeseburger because it's what they call a single on the menu).

Have fun!
>>
>Traveling to eat chain fast food
lol?
>>
Goodburger, home of the Goodburger.

Coming soon: the Hoodburger, made with 100% genuine county chicken.
Make it a combo meal for just $4.99 with our specially made Purple Drink.
>>
>>9361917
Carl's Jr is pretty good actually. Get a western bacon cheeseburger - it's basically the 90's in a burger.
>>
In-N-Out has pissed me off moving outside of California. Fuck everyone and their non-California In-N-Outs. On the bright side, the quality isn't the same, well, except for the one in Vegas, which is p. good.
>>
>>9360800
Phoenix fag here.
What part of AZ. I might be able to suggest things better than fast food. You could skip Jack in the Box and not miss much, but should probably at least get the meme tacos. Carl's Jr is Worth checking out if you've never had Hardee's. I think they're close enough that you don't really need to try both.
>>
File: 1503050811576.jpg (38KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1503050811576.jpg
38KB, 377x377px
>>9363496
fucking this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.