[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me your best lobster recipes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Give me your best lobster recipes.
>>
Gently poach in butter with shallots, a sprig of tarragon, some cognac, and half of a teaspoon of vinegar.

Also works pretty well with Patagonian shrimp.
>>
>>9359998
Where the hell do I even buy fresh tarragon sprigs?
>>
>>9360051
At the grocery store. Trader Joe's in Seattle carries it. I'm sure plenty of other places do at well. It's also really easy to grow.
>>
Lobster is overrated.
>>
>>9361215
What motivated you to post in this thread?
>>
>>9361577
He wants to let everyone know that in the old days lobster was peasant food so we shouldn't like it.
>>
>>9359905
>logs
>tinderbox
>throw in the lobster

wala
>>
>>9361610
Plenty of things used to be peasant food (and many continue to be "peasant food"), but that doesn't mean they're bad.

Lobsters, however, are inferior in most ways to crab yet commands massive premium.

That's why I consider lobsters overrated.
>>
>>9361982
That's great, but nobody is arguing that. The op requested lobster recipes, not a dissertation on unwarranted markups.
>>
>>9361982
>inferior in most ways to crab
they're completely different in texture and taste

Low effort: Deviled lobster tails from FoodWishes
Higher effort: Butter Poached Lobster from the French Laundry Cookbook
>>
>>9359998
Seconding this, butter poached lobster is pretty GOAT.

If you know what you're doing and can nail the doneness, roasting lobster in the shell can be pretty great as well.
>>
>>9360051
...the grocery store? How is that even a question?
>>
>>9359998
why not just get local shrimp if you live near a shrimp place. you stupid dumb nigger buying frozen shrimp from patagonia stop giving advice and eat shit.
>>
>>9363946
I'll buy what I want you stupid nigger. Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>9363946
I don't know if you're a a retarded shitskin or not, but in the US all seafood is frozen before it's even brought to market.
>>
>>9365289
Especially the live lobsters in the tank
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.