[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's take stale taffy and pretend it's a unique product.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 56046f27baf5aa17.jpg (38KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
56046f27baf5aa17.jpg
38KB, 485x340px
Let's take stale taffy and pretend it's a unique product.
>>
who said it wasn't a unique product?
>>
>>9358548
Now and Laters was at one time one of my favorite candies, but they completely ruined it with their new """softer""" variety that's totally shit in every way. I send ferrara candy hate mail shitting on their new now and laters whenever I remember what they've done to them. Thanks OP.

Seriously, whomever is responsible for changing now and laters deserves a heavy punch right in the dick.
>>
>>9358548
but it's tangy baby!
>>
When I was a young boy I'd sometimes hang out at the neighbor kids' house. They were from Texas originally and that mom spoke with such a southern drawl, one time she asked me if I wanted a Now and Later and I swear I thought she said "you want a Mallenator"
>>
>>9358567
They made now and laters soft? What the fuck? That defeats the point of them
>>
pulled 2 loose teeth with these
>>
>>9358555
Stale taffy has been around way longer than this shit
>>
>>9359616
Yeah.. now it's just now.
>>
>>9358567
Yeah the soft ones are awful I was so disappointed when I bought a pack at dollar tree and they weren't the same
>>
>>9359616
What exactly is the point of them? Am I supposed to suck on them and then spit them back out, then suck on them again later?
>>
>>9358567
>I send ferrara candy hate mail
Get a hobby m8
>>
>>9359857
You do know that you need to be at least 18 to post here, little man?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.