[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Robert Irvine Show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3328.png (129KB, 1023x652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3328.png
129KB, 1023x652px
What the fuck is this shit? I thought he was supposed to be a chef.
>>
File: IMG_0277.jpg (25KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.jpg
25KB, 200x211px
Kek, this guy is awesome. My ex interned for a thing he was doing (not a show, something else I can't remember), and he called her a useless pig. She wanted me to go "kick his ass" and I'm like "Fuuuuuuuuck yooooouuuuu."
>>
>>9358155
>kick his ass

You sure she didn't just want you out of the picture? The guy's lifted field gun wheels.
>>
he looks like anderson cooper on roids.
>>
>>9358136
This is the greatest thing to ever happen to television.
>>
>>9358155
what type of person calls an intern a useless pig, though?
is it an awesome guy to kick down to to unpaid help or is it some sort of psycho path?
I don't know your ex, maybe she is a useless pig and the guy made a good call, but just in general it seems to me like he's probably a headcase
>>
>>9358136
he was supposed to be a chef, but then it turns out he made all that up about himself, but I guess people still liked him as a tv personality
>>
>>9359652
Wait he wasn't actually a chef?

What about all that shit he talked about being a British military guy?
>>
>>9358184
I think she was really stupid enough to believe I could take him.
>>9359643
It's nothing that wouldn't be said to someone in a restaurant kitchen if they fuck up. She lied to get the internship and wasn't doing anything right. I was just there getting drunk on free booze and being quiet.
>>
>>9360091
She may have been stupid, but at least she has more respect for you, believing that you could

tfw no gf
>>
>>9358155
That's actually kind of adorable, even if she was useless
>>
>>9359852
different anon but i think hes a chef, just not one that he claimed to be like what you mentioned and along with some other "prestigious" chef stuff.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.