[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I absolutely hate the taste of eggs. I eat everything, there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: wEgiFtK4.jpg (83KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
wEgiFtK4.jpg
83KB, 1080x608px
I absolutely hate the taste of eggs.
I eat everything, there's nothing on this planet that despises me as much as the taste of egg. Got to admit, I love the smell of every way you bake it, and everytime I get a chance I try it, over and over again but I can never love an egg as a lot of other people do.

Is there a way to train this, to make me like the taste of cooked egg?
>>
Dunno man. I've eaten eggs for as long as I can remember. They've always tasted like pure ambrosia nourishment to me.
>>
>>9358132

I can usually only eat eggs if I have them on a sandwich paired with a meat (bacon,sausage,ham etc).
>>
>>9358174
then why not just the egg? pretty much taste the same right?
>>
>>9358185
>185▶
>>>9358174 (You)
>then why not just the egg? pretty much taste the same right?

no idea it freaks me out to eat an egg by itself. I feel the meat covers up some of the egg taste just enough to make it enjoyable.
>>
>>9358174
>>9358191
>no idea it freaks me out to eat an egg by itself
lol why? I can literally sit down and eat a dozen scrambled eggs just by themselves. They're so good.
>>
>>9358132
eggs are directly related to the quality of the chicken. cheap ass eggs are cheap for a reason. Expensive supermarket eggs like Egg-Land aren't much better. Generally the best eggs are from people who own a small chicken coop and you buy on the side of the road for 12/$3
>>
>>9358174
>>9358209
These are good tips
>>
I'm the opposite, I love the taste of eggs but not the smell.
>>
>>9358212
I thought they only smelled weird when you hard boiled them.
>>
just had 2 tasty egg sandwiches, my nigga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXPOHCsgWFw
>>
>>9358132
Cook them with butter instead of oil if you want some extra taste
>inb4 fatty
>>
>egg whites are disgusting
>egg yolks are delicious

the worst dilemma
>>
>>9358132
Guy Fieri, don't you have a show to do?
>>
>>9358221
This. I never notice an obnoxious smell when scrambling, frying or poaching but someone peeling a hardboiled egg makes me retch. Smells like a fart after drinking beer all night on a belly full of beans and sauerkraut. I still eat hardboiled eggs though.
>>
>>9358132
>make me like the taste of cooked egg
more salt
>>
Wait a minute that picture...
>>
>>9358132
I used to hate eggs with a passion. Try starting with a fried egg with lots of salt and pepper. Make sure it's really done, as it kills the egg flavor. Eat it with fried bacon/spam/ham and it goes down very easy.

After the first few eggs, you can try other ways. I still don't really like hard boiled, but I can at least eat them without gagging.
>>
>>9358132
How do I make my eggs like that?
>>
>>9358132
The taste of egg despises you? What did you do to it?
>>
>>9358266
I am the opposite
>>
>>9358625
http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-boil-eggs-perfectly-every-time-video-202415
>>
>>9358132
I'm the same way as you, but I hate the smell too. Always smelled and tasted likd rancid farts and sulfur to me.>>9358132
>>
It's probably because you're buying cheap eggs, OP. Cheap eggs have a terrible slimy/Sulphur taste. Get some range free, hippie-certified eggs and you might like em.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.