[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can I speak to your manager?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: cJ5QGRG.jpg (223KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cJ5QGRG.jpg
223KB, 1200x1600px
>Can I speak to your manager?
>>
File: 0[1].jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0[1].jpg
17KB, 480x360px
YO B I AM YA MANAGER

WHAT'S UP
>>
>>9356872
Fedora=not an awkward bitch?
>>
*nods and points to manager*
>>
>>9356872
I had to speak to the manger the other day because they brought out a steak I ordered Medium Rare just over Medium Well.
When they brought me a new one, it was ice cold in the center.
Got a refund.
>>
File: im.jpg (7KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
im.jpg
7KB, 280x180px
>>9356872
"I don't know, can you?"
>>
>>9356872
We're not hiring.
>>
File: 1503927499569.jpg (962KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1503927499569.jpg
962KB, 1200x1600px
> what up motherfucker I'm the manager here wassup wat u want dog
>>
>>9356872
>I'm not a manager but I can help you
Works if they just need some basic help but think a manager needs to get involved, but if it's anything beyond some extra service (like a refund) I'd have to call my manager up.
Otherwise - hey bud, your chicken is undercooked? I'll get you a new one, sit tight and hey, how about a free appetizer on the house? Sound good? You're goddamn right it does. Don't forget to tip the waiter instead of that fedora though, okay?
>>
>>9356872
Honestly if he shaved and lost the fedora, he'd at least look sensible.
>>
>>9358870
And maybe lose the tie and pull the shirt out over the jumper.
>>
>>9356872
The manager is not here today, he/she is sick. What can i help you with?
>>
>>9358877

by getting the number for your district manager, so I can ask why there isn't a local manager on staff, and to resolve my issue
>>
>>9358877

or the number of the franchise owner, and corporate will do, as well as all of the names and positions of the staff on this shift.
>>
File: todd gets licked.png (185KB, 615x347px) Image search: [Google]
todd gets licked.png
185KB, 615x347px
>>9358950
>here you are sir
>hands them a piece of paper with my number on it
>deletes VM after they leave

gonna have to be more creative than that faggot
>>
The best part of working graveyard shift at a store is there is no one there but me, so when someone asks for the manager they can fuck off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.