[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Customers that piss you off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1494745069067.png (19KB, 100x235px) Image search: [Google]
1494745069067.png
19KB, 100x235px
>Lunch hour is about to start
>Pair of women come in, order a la carte grilled chicken with soup of the day
>soup goes out
>five minutes later chicken is ready
>waiter says they're still drinking the soup
>ten minutes later
>still drinking soup
>half an hour later
>somehow, still drinking the soup
>lunch hour finishes
>'Sorry, could I get it to go? I'm in a rush. It's still hot right?'
>mfw
>>
>>9356754
Just give them the chicken with the soup, idiot. Who gives a fuck if they have it at the same time?
>>
>>9356754
>slow eaters
>>
>>9356760
The restaurant has unreasonably small tables and it's packed since it's lunch hour.
>>
>drinking soup
>>
>>9356765
Did you tell them that you'll serve them their chicken when they finish their soup? Seems kind of unreasonable to expect them to know these things.
>>
>>9356754
Those threads are always just autists throwing a bitchfest over the most mundane and reasonable requests/situations.
And when you call them out they just go
> Heh, you've never worked in DA BEZZ right?
Just fuck off and do your brain-dead job
>>
>drinking soup
Who the fuck drinks soup? Do you serve it in coffee mugs or something?
>>
when i worked at subway it was the niggers that order a platter during the lunch rush
>>
>>9357020
Yeah, how dare they order food on the menu.
>>
>>9357037
if youre ordering a 12 sandwich platter while the line is going out the door youre an ass. ring ahead of time so we can make it 20 minutes earlier and not hold up about 30 people
>>
File: sistema.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sistema.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>>9357019
>>
>>9356754
>a la carte grilled chicken
Want to know how I know your restaurant is a shithole?
>>
>>9356754
>''Would you like to have your chicken now?''
Here, solved your autism.
>>
>>9356754
>Get a steak
>Eat the whole thing
>Say it was under/overcooked
>Expect you to make a new one
>>
>>9357042
Do you even hear How ridiculous that soumds?
>>
>>9357042
I'll order however the fuck I please.
>>
>>9357179
>Calling ahead of time for catering sized orders is ridiculous
Fuck off retard even McDonald's let's you order large orders ahead of time for your stupid baby fuck festival

>>9357195
Order this dick
>>
>>9357042
Do your fucking job,beta male cuckboy
>>
File: 1491149724822.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1491149724822.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>>9357195
>Order this dick
>>
as a paying customer it is my responsibility to make retail worker's lives hell
you'll thank me when you quit and get a job that isnt customer facing
>>
>>9357020
Last time i went to subway some dumb nigger was ordering 4 subs. He made the guy make each separately from start to finish "cuz i don't wanna get confused and mess up." Like the nigger brain couldn't process the concept of efficiency and handle the basic task of ordering 4 subs at the same time. Fucking last time i went to subway.
>>
File: 1503769618252.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503769618252.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
Subways is fucking nasty ass shit anyways
>>
>Eating lunch
>It takes an hour and a half for them to bring me my fucking chicken

wtf
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.