[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mashed potatoes with potato skins still in them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: no.png (205KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
205KB, 501x445px
>mashed potatoes with potato skins still in them
>>
>>9354777
>being a picky child
>>
Potato skins have to be fried or roasted to be good. Otherwise they're just construction paper.
>>
>>9354777
>hasnt had golden corral mashed potatoes.
>doesnt pay to eat at the buffet in order to stuff their mashed potatoes into a very large purse to take home for the next few days.
>>
I Do that when an lazy. Very Lazy.
It doesnt change the taste, only give a "meh" texture.
>>
>>9354777
It's a good thing when they're incorporated into a dish like Shepherd's Pie. Yeah not so much served on their own though
>>
>>9354777
>>9354898

What is unforgivable is nutmeg. My mum used to add ground nutmeg to mash after my dad had a heart attack - had to avoid butter, cream, salt etc.

Fucking disgusting
>>
>>9354781
>Not distinguishing between pickiness and discernment
Why don't you just cook the entire contents of your refrigerator in one dish? Or are you too picky for that?
>>
>>9354907
Good lord. I can almost taste it. I'm sorry anon but I hope your parent's cooking didn't suck dick like that normally.
>>
>>9354798
Never tried, but thinking it over I think he best thing would be to toast and crumble the skins, then stir them back in at the end.
>>
>>9355038
That's brilliant. Someone do this and report back.
>>
File: yuuka_face.png (99KB, 319x217px) Image search: [Google]
yuuka_face.png
99KB, 319x217px
>>9354777
>fried potatoes with the skin still on them
>>
>>9355030
Nope. My mum was a pretty reasonable cook before that. Well, a homely cook you know.

Generations old recipes that called for heavy amounts of dairy, salt, fat - the good stuff - was substituted for "slimline" alternatives for a good couple years. Soya mince replaced ground beef; Cottage cheese or Quark replaced Cheddar etc. Salt was restricted.

Was a sad state of my late childhood. Nowadays, they don't give a fuck and eat what they like.
>>
>>9354777
Why is his hand so pale? Looks anemic
>>
>>9354907
>nutmeg

Ben Franklin carried around nutmeg and a grinder in his pocket to be able to add it to whatever dish he wanted. He was a virile man, so I'll take his advice over yours, silly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.