[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tapas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: into_the_trash.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
into_the_trash.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
>tapas
>>
fuck you
>>
File: 1501514024581_0.jpg (65KB, 558x558px) Image search: [Google]
1501514024581_0.jpg
65KB, 558x558px
Tapas are great. What the fuck is your probem?
>>
File: 5ae.jpg (175KB, 1240x786px) Image search: [Google]
5ae.jpg
175KB, 1240x786px
>melted cheese
>>
File: IMG_20170516_170007_906.jpg (538KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170516_170007_906.jpg
538KB, 1440x1440px
Tapas
>>
>>9353708
Not OP but they're always overpriced as fuck for what you're getting. You get a tiny plate of food for what often costs about 2/3rds of a standard entree, and when you order in groups, you always have the picky fags that don't want this or that, and if you really like an item, you don't get all that much of it, unless you want to barter with someone else at the table, and at that point with all that headache, why even fucking eat out in the first place?

I like to eat out with my own portions on my own plate. No need to worry about being pragmatic with everyone else, and not pay out the nose for a shitty gimmick.
>>
>>9355838
>You get a tiny plate of food for what often costs about 2/3rds of a standard entree
Try not going to a place that inflates their prices so much.
>>
>>9356111
Tapas are a shitty meme, thus inherently an overpriced gimmick. Even in slummy parts of Barcelona I felt like I was paying a premium for it.
>>
Spaniards realized that it's a lot more fun to eat a bunch of small portions of delicious food than one American-sized portion of mediocre food. I'm not seeing the problem here except for a couple of poorfags whining.
>>
>>9357865
I agree with this. When I've seen them on pbs travel shows they looked like a great spread where you could sample a variety of really good dishes while enjoying a few glasses of wine and a convivial atmosphere with friendly spaniards away from obnoxious fellow americans bitching about having a hard time finding mcdicks.
>>
>>9355838
That hasn't been my experience. The vegan tapas place I go with the bf costs us less than ten euro each for a meal's worth of food.
>>
I love getting tapas in Madrid before I go out for tap ass.
>>
>>9356714
>>9355838
Most places I've been in Spain give you a tapa for free when you buy a beer for 2 euro. Many even have an entire menu to choose from and they look at you funny when you don't order food with your drink because duh, it's free
>>
>>9358937
I went to a trendy tapas bar in America once. That place was literally the most expesive restaurant I've ever eaten at. Worth the price though, that was some high-end shit. Their tortilla de papas was godlike.
>>
>eating salty shit on purpose so you get more thirsty and order more booze
fucking retards.

that shitty "food" should be free in any bar.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.