[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys wanna know the recipe for PB banana dogs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3861.jpg (167KB, 719x925px)
IMG_3861.jpg
167KB, 719x925px
You guys wanna know the recipe for PB banana dogs?
>>
Sure
>>
>>9352971
that needs wayy more PB
>>
>>9352977
1 banana with the ends snipped off. You can leave them on but they'll probably be hanging off the "bun," which is 1 piece of brown bread, square. Then all you really need is peanut butter. Spread some on the bun and maybe a small spread on top. Smooth or chunky works fine but I prefer smooth to preserve the feeling of a meat based 'dog.

It's vegan and in a convenient shape, I can see millennials loving it
>>
>watery milk
>hydrogenated vegetable oil (peanut flavored)
2/10 wouldn't eat
>>
File: an-ode-to-the-chip-butty_1.jpg (36KB, 705x397px) Image search: [Google]
an-ode-to-the-chip-butty_1.jpg
36KB, 705x397px
>>9352971
no, but please post pictures of your CDs. I see some Miles Davis and Boredoms there. Good taste (in music at least)....
>>
>>9352971
You forgot to drizzle honey on top as the mustard replacement. Can add nuts for more texture to replace onions.
>>
File: IMG_3863.jpg (290KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3863.jpg
290KB, 720x1278px
>>9353015
This is what's been on rotation
>>
>>9353276
Pretty good
>>
>>9352993
but is it gluten free my nigga
>>
>>9353276
Not him, but Kind of Blue and Giant Steps are two of the greatest jazz albums ever produced. Nice selections among the others too. You have any McCoy Tyner?
>>
>>9353398
I'll check him out, never heard of him.
>>
On a serious note a peanutbutter banana wrap is pretty fucking good

>tortilla
>apply peanutbutter
>drizzle some honey
>sprinkle some cinnamon
>if the banana is large enough to fill the length of the tortilla then throw it in there
>if it is a shorter banana then slice it and lay the slices vertically
>roll that shit up
>consume
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.