[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Griddles > Grills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Are Blackstone Griddles worth buying? I really want a griddle instead of a regular grill, and this one seems like it's a reasonable price.
>>
>>9352014
why not just get a griddle insert for a grill?
>>
>>9352062
mehhh not a whole lot that I like, I'd rather just have the griddle.
>>
get the camp chef stove from costco.
it comes with a griddle
>>
why would you want a griddle over a grill?
>>
>>9353313
how much is it?

>>9353325
Because where I work we have a griddle and I prefer it over a grill, and I already have a grill.
>>
>>9352014
bumpp
>>
Side by side, I bet you'd find yourself using it more often than a grill. Flat tops are just so convenient and versatile. Also, the griddle inserts just aren't the same.
>>
>>9353593
so buy a fifty dollar piece of flat metal to put on top of your grill
instead of a four hundred dollar other piece of flat metal to take up space beside your grill
>>
>>9355469
should have said: i work at lowe's and no one like these fucking things after they buy them unless they are a clergy member buying them for fundraiser breakfasts where they cook six thousand pancakes and four hundred thousand pieces of bacon on a saturday morning every week raising money to help starving people in africa but it all goes to church administrative costs anyway and you're just better off giving hte money to the scam charities you see commercials for really early in the morning on tv
>>
>>9353593
why not just get a flat and thin piece of metal to fit on top of your grill. boom a griddle.
>>
>>9352014
Just get a cast-iron griddle for your stove
>>
>>9355469
>>9355710
Yeah exactly, they're just not the same.
These black stone griddles look pretty decent for the price. They probably get hotter too since the burner is right under it.

>>9355698
it would be more like 150 if I got the two burner, four burner is about 250.

>>9356518
I got a cast iron pan and love it! I don't want it on my stove though, this would be for outdoor use.
>>
>>9355710
holy shit I didn't read this whole post until now, hahahah
>>
>>9355836
Theres not a lot of good ones out there.
>>
>>9355710
>>9356795
The best thing about these threads is all of the opinions from people that never actually used anything in a kitchen beyond the microwave. Literally, every profession that also has a mass hobbyists following has these type of keyboard warrior autists. The people with actual real life experience will usually give you a simple and non-emotional response and go on with their day. Unfortunately, these voices tend to get lost online in all of the nonsense noise created by the much more vocal autistic camp.
>>
>>9352014
I don't like the texture of the cooking surface. I would prefer a smooth, machined finish with unseasoned carbon steel. These have a rough finish kind of like cheap cast iron.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.