[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tamago gohan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 273x184px
if i made this with brown rice and the egg white only for gains, would it taste edible? i know it needs the yolk, i might put one cooked egg on top for flavor, but if i used pasteurized raw egg whites + brown rice + japanese seasoning (shichimi togarashi, sesame seeds, salt) is it worth it or should i just drink the egg whites like piano man

probably should post this to /fit/ also
>>
>pouring a carton of raw pasteurized egg whites over brown rice
>probably should post this to /fit/ also

Naw, you should have just posted it there to begin with. Do you at least have decent 7 spice?
>>
Why not just try it and find out? You know how the original recipe was made? Through experimentation, just like with every other recipe ever made.
>>
I've also seen one where you separate the yolk and white, beat the white in the rice, then pour the yolk on top. Havn't tried it yet.
>>
>brown rice
are you a horse? no? then why are you eating livestock feed?
>>
>>9352400
Not him, but I only eat brown rice because it has a rich nutty flavor not just the bland chalky taste of white rice. I could hive a shit about the increased nutrients, it just tastes 100% better.
>>
>>9351986
just terrible. why.
>>
>eggs for gains
>only the whites
uh...
>>
>>9351986
That egg yolk is probably worth about half an hour of cardio or vigorous weight lifting.

Keep in mind your base metabolic rate is in the thousands of Calories and an egg yolk is 200-300.

Being a big-uh-boy, my base rate is around 2500. I spend all day on my feet (8-12h of "light cardio", at say 100 kcal/h), I spend at least 2h of that lifting objects that should require two people (2h at - lowballed - 300 kcal/h), and then I either do an hour of weight/resistance training (lowballed again at 400 kcal/h), or cardio (we'll say 300)

so, lowballing yet again. Six days of the week, I'm up around 4000 Calories. That's 13-15 egg yolks, give or take.

Just eat the god damned yolk.
>>
>>9352500
Brown rice is shit. White rice tastes infinitely better. Wild rice is the best though.
>>
>>9352810
im eating the yolk as well, i just need to find a way to integrate extra egg whites in there
>>
>>9352810
>200-300 cals for an egg yolk
what kind of eggs are you eating lmao
>>
>>9352810
One egg yolk isn't even 100 calories
>>
>>9351986
Being that you're a dofus so concerned with /fit/ you are afraid of an egg yolk, I know for a thing it will taste like shit.
But then again, any dish of yours always does, and you wouldn't be able to tell scrambled eggs from an omelette.
>>
>>9351986
Removing the yolk is a stupid meme
Just don't eat more than 4 eggs a day and your cholesterol will be fine
I actually saw this retard on /fit who was trying to go lower than 600kcal while cutting by eating nothing but 32 boiled egg whites and 2 vitamin pills a day wtf is wrong with people who are into bodybuilding so think they're fucking dieticians
>>
>>9354914
>Just don't eat more than 4 eggs a day and your cholesterol will be fine

If it's for gains he's going to be eating dozens of eggs a day
Although most body builders leaves the yolks in for them micros and egg cholesterol in particular doesn't seem to affect LDL levels at all
>>
>>9351986
>if i made this with brown rice and the *egg white only* for gains, would it taste edible?
That depends... How miserable would you say your life is at the moment?
>>
mmmm i can't wait to have my tamago gohan with my chicken sashimi, uma delicia!

nipponese cuisine is truly folded over 1000 michelin stars to be better than the evil gaijin devil food.
>>
File: Weeaboo.gif (130KB, 560x510px) Image search: [Google]
Weeaboo.gif
130KB, 560x510px
>>9354966
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.