[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bacon in hamburgers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: b4f.jpg (31KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
31KB, 600x434px
>Bacon in hamburgers
>>
Bacon itself is haram dipshit.
>>
That's a stupid opinion.
>>
>>9351789
have a bacon cheeseburger two weeks before easter and you've offended pretty much everyone on the planet
>>
>>9351789
>pork
Do Americans really eat this?
>>
>>9351812
Make sure it's on a Friday, Good Friday would have maximum affect.
>>
>>9352512
you want to catch both catholic and orthodox easter
>>
>>9352541
Good call. I didn't know they were different.
t. raised Catholic
>>
>>9352551
I don't know how to respond to this post in a way that doesn't involve extreme contempt.
The people that raised you, parents, priests, w/e are historically illiterate or worse, shameless liars by omission.
The East/West schism took place 500 years before the Catholic/Protestant split and you were brought up knowing jack shit about the former.
They use a different calendar, and no one ever told you?
>>
>>9352565
almost no one in the west without connection to orthodox countries knows about this
>>
>>9352565
I know there was a split. I know there is an
Eastern Orthadox Church. I've seen them visit our churches, in the west. I know they don't follow the Pope in Rome. I know there is a reason it's called The Roman Catholic Church, because there is another Church (and one in Ethiopia, I think). No one bothered to mention they use a different calender. It doesn't suprise me, but why would it just come up in conversation? I'm very familiar with the Roman Church, far more than the average practitioner, of which I'm not, but not so much with the Eastern one. So what? Do I have to know everything?
>>
>>9352565
the orthodox church, like a spiteful ex, continues to have delusions the west thinks about them or remembers they exist as they bless their AK's between bitter heretic tears
>>
>>9352588
>almost no one in the west without connection to orthodox countries knows about this
a) bullshit it is widely known
or if you like
b) thank you for making my point, historical illiteracy is commonplace!

>>9352601
>Do I have to know everything?
no, you have to know the basics
>>9352601
>Orthadox
you can't even spell Orthodox, so stop pretending you belong in the conversation

>>9352615
>like a spiteful ex, continues to have delusions
yeah they fucking hate one another, Christ was really about hating others, right?
>>
>>9352745
Historical illiteracy of the goyim is permitted.
>>
>>9352890
you're going to have to do better than that
>>
I do not eat beefburgers.
>>
File: theseguys.jpg (26KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
theseguys.jpg
26KB, 621x414px
>>9352745
Why are you so ass hurt about a schism in the Church? Especially when no one cares about religion anymore anyway. I mean, I can respect the history and it should be documented, but you seem to take personal offense to the fact that most people don't care about Catholics at all, let alone Eastern Catholics. So what was so important about this split that it should be common knowledge? I like history. Why should I be interested in this particular point in history?
>>
Dogs are filthy eat like pests, only loved by dirty kafir and infidels

Dogs must be exterminated and wiped off the Earth to ensure our society remains clean and pure in the eyes of Mohammed and Allah

Inshallah brother :^)
>>
>>9351789
Im sorry but you are missing britchan.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.