[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck carbonation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 223924046_e5dca52b0f_b.jpg (433KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
223924046_e5dca52b0f_b.jpg
433KB, 1024x683px
Sure, let's ruin a flavorful soft drink by pumping it full of carbon dioxide that makes it taste like battery acid. And people buy this garbage. Can you imagine? There are "people" RIGHT NOW who say they don't like the taste of water, but they will happily chug down gallons of acid, bubbly abomination, barely tasting anything other than the carbonation. People who consume fizzy drinks are literal fucking subhuman scum.
>>
Try it flat, I dare you
>>
>>9350502

Oh no!

They are putting more acid in their digestive pit of acid!
>>
>>9350508
If a drink is so bad that you need to make it fizzy, you probably shouldn't drink it.
>>
It's popular for a reason anon.
You just have autism
>>
>>9350502
Did your father beat you with a case of Sprite when you were young, or something?
>>
>this food's really bland
>just add salt/spice
>fuck that shit
>>
Maybe you've just got a retard-tongue, like the cilantro haters
>>
>>9350510
>Hey, this food is too salty, why are you putting more salt in it?
>It's ALREADY salty, so extra salt won't ruin it, are you retarded?
>>
>>9350530

>>9350512
>>
>>9350519
Have you ever been to Germany, anon? When you ask for water, the default is fizzy. Even if you ask for non-carbonated water, they will give you one that is slightly carbonated. Do you get it? They have fucking grades of carbonation. You have to sign, collate and stamp forms in triplicate to get a fucking bottle of still water if you're dining out.
>>
File: 1458884459646.jpg (6KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458884459646.jpg
6KB, 350x300px
>>9350502
It's actually carbonated to reduce the actual volume while retaining the weight, same reason energy drinks do it except for that 5 hour energy shit which is basically a liquid and flavored B Complex.

I mean are you people so retarded you've never noticed this?
>Rice Krispies...half air, this basically goes for every breakfast cereal.
>almost every candy bar, half air
>cheese puffs, 3D DORITOS FUCKING HALF AIR AND YOU BUY IT
>>
>>9350561
Must have been a shitty restaurant m8.
Most have non carbonated water(stilles Wasser)
>>
>>9350595
If i wanted to buy NO AIR cheese puffs I'd buy a block of cheese, wouldn't I? They're called CHEESE PUFFS for a reason.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.