[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any sweeteners that wont give me diabetes or cancer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: sugar_cubes.jpg (353KB, 3000x1523px) Image search: [Google]
sugar_cubes.jpg
353KB, 3000x1523px
Are there any sweeteners that wont give me diabetes or cancer?
>>
Stevia
>>
Maturation
>>
A bullet
>>
>>9348615
Stevia is poison

Use aspartame
>>
>>9348649
Aspartame is poison

Use lead acetate
>>
>>9348652
Lead acetate is poison

Use bee juice
>>
>>9348660
what the fug is bee juice
>>
>>9348663
honey
>>
Semen
>>
>>9348610

A little bit of manuka honey? Surely it wouldn't be that bad.

How much sugar do you even need? Just start cutting down, you'd be surprised at how over sugar you'll get if you've not had much.

Even half a tea spoon of sugar in my tea is overpowering to me now (goes well in coffee though) and I used to have two.
>>
>>9348674
The only sugar i have is in an occasional cup of tea that i dont want to taste like a trees asshole.
>>
>>9348708
Use buttery pancake syrup
>>
File: moonstarsmelon.jpg (69KB, 475x318px) Image search: [Google]
moonstarsmelon.jpg
69KB, 475x318px
if the only sugar you're eating is in a cup of tea then you don't need to get rid of it

it becomes a problem when you're eating multiple servings a day- a one off cup of tea or brownie a couple times a week is negligible health-wise
>>
>>9348884
this. but op, make sure none of the foods you eat have sugar added to them.
>>
Splenda is the best as far as health risks are concerned. Stevia tastes like shit and in large quantities will have direct side effects. Even if you can't consume enough in a sitting to incur these effects, you don't want something like that in your system. Splenda is the way to go, and tastes best in my opinion out of any of the artificial sweetners. I also never get a headache with it like I do with the others (and Stevia).
>>
splenda is fine
>>
>>9349007
>>9349121
The liver breaks down aspartame. It doesn't break down splenda. aspartame is best. Splenda is chlorinated sugar. Aspartame is a di-peptide.
>>
>>9349007
Processed stevia is so sweet that eating large quantities of it is impossible. Only the sugar alcohols need to be used in any significant amount.

That said I use a Stevia/Erythriol mix.
>>
File: 100-Pure-Natural-Honey.jpg (222KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
100-Pure-Natural-Honey.jpg
222KB, 1000x1000px
>>9348610
Honey
>>
>>9349139
It's considered worthy of a warning label in the UK, and people are wary of it. Do you know why this is? I though xylitol was the best sugar alternative desu
>>
>>9350774
Xylitol gives you gas. Also it will kill your dog. It's good for toothpaste and gum, but otherwise Erythritol is superior.
>>
>>9348665
Honey will give you diabeetus.

Use sodium
>>
File: stevia-plant-leaves.png (326KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
stevia-plant-leaves.png
326KB, 850x565px
Grow a stevia plant. The leaves are very sweet and taste nice, unlike the garbage sweeteners made from them.

>>9349493
When will people stop recommending meme sugar syrup?
>>
I literally had a sort of cancer/leukemia until 8 months ago

Just use whatever, there is always a bit of risk, no matter what you do/eat
>>
How about you just learn to enjoy non-sweetened food? Once you cut excessive sugar out of your diet your tastebuds will naturally readapt to find savoury foods a bit sweeter anyway
>>
>>9349007
this, love the 'lose
>>
>>9348610
Just kill yourself, It's the easiest way to prevent diabetes and cancer.
>>
sugar cane
>>
>>9348610
stevia
>>
File: da18-Djn.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
da18-Djn.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>9351221
>trick yourself into lowering your standards
>>
>>9348665
Technically: bee vomit
>>
>>9348610
No
>>
you obviously dont know how diabetes works
>>
>>9350774
Yes, because the government here loves caving in to idiots and trying to look like it's doing something.
>>
stevia my friend. i think that sugar alcohols are safe in small quantities: xylitol, maltitol, etc. xylitol may have some health properties too. stevia works best when making a sour thing sweeter, like lemon juice or yogurt. the slight aftertaste is less noticeable.
>>
>>9348660
bee juice (venom) is poison.
oh wait, thats true.
use Aqua Regia
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.