[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alrighty /ck/ any of you got a good grilled cheese recipe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: JPEG_20170825_201253.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170825_201253.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Alrighty /ck/ any of you got a good grilled cheese recipe
>>
>>9347656
Buy bread
Buy cheese
Buy butter

Butter bread on both sides, add cheese, cook on hot pan until cheese is melted
>>
Since the best recipe has already been given I'll throw out something I tried
1. Butter one side of a slice of bread and put it in the skillet, butter side down
2. Put whatever kind of cheese you like on pizza, on the bread. I went with Mozzarella
3. Layer whatever pizza toppings you like on top of the cheese. I went with just pepperoni
4. Put more cheese on top of the toppings
5. Butter a second slice of bread, on one side, and put it on top of the sandwhich with the butter side facing up
6. Cook until the sandwhich is golden brown or however you like it and serve with a side of sauce for dipping
>>
File: 1501898140552.gif (4MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501898140552.gif
4MB, 480x480px
>>9347658
>Tfw he "cooks" his "grilled" cheese
>>
>recipe for grilled cheese
bread, cheese, grill
>>
In a sandwich maker
>>
>>9347656
Just a couple of extra ingredients can really add to a grilled cheese. I like to throw a little ham on the griddle to get a little color on it, and then add the buttered bread. Smear some deli or spicy brown mustard on the side of the bread facing up, add your cheese, your toasted ham, a few grinds of black pepper, and your top slice of bread. Flip when the bottom side is nice and tasty and you're done when it's melted. I like mine with a few dill pickles on the side.

Rookies always go too hot. Don't do that. You want your pan to be medium low to medium (or between 300-325 if you have an electric griddle).
>>
>>9348040
Hey that sounds good, might try this

>>9348045
Kek'd at this gif
>>
>>9348069
He asked for grilled cheese recipes not ham and cheese sandwich recipes
>>
>>9348076
Don't be such a basic bitch.
>>
>>9347656
dont eat grilled cheese with a fork you silly billy
>>
>>9348069
this is not a grilled cheese
>>
>>9348100
>REEEE IT'S A MELT
Go back to your fucking tendies, pleb.
>>
>>9348069
OP was talking about grilled cheese, not a melt or a burger or a grinder or a cheesesteak
>>
>>9347656
add salt to the cheese before cooking your grilled cheese
>>
>>9348110
If you do this the cheese wont melt. Dont listen to the troll OP.
>>
Hey, what's going on in this thre--

>>9348040
This abomination goes unnoticed...

>>9348069
This poor sap gets shit on...

Good job, /ck/, ya dumb fucks.
>>
PAN NICE AND HOT
I PUT THE BUTTER
I PUT THE BRED
I PUT THE CHEESE
I PUT THE BRED AGAIN
I TURN
I EAT
>>
>>9348121
>dumb fucks
>coming from the guy defending the guy who knowingly stated that a ham and cheese sandwich is a grilled cheese
>>
>>9348121
The first guy:
>oh I see you guys have covered how to make this very basic food item, well here's my pizza sandwich recipe just for shits and giggles

The second guy:
>Well anon all you need to do to make a grilled cheese is add cheese, ham and mustard to bread

It's not a fuckin grilled cheese recipe, cunt
>>
>>9348118
What kind of fuck ass cheese are you using? It melts.
>>
>>9348138
>>9348140
Let the butthurt flow through you!
>>
>>9347656
Normal way but use a thin layer of mayo on the bread instead of butter

yes really
>>
>>9348309
this is the correct answer

put the smallest amount of mayo you can on the outside of each slice of bread, and then use a good amount of butter in the pan
>>
>>9347656
I always put ham on mine.
>>
>>9347658
Do people actually do this? Butter the bread? I've always buttered the pan and then thrown the sandwich on.
>>
>>9347656
Thin sliced sourdough bread. Most excellent bread for grilled cheese. Melt butter in the pan and lightly toast inside of the bread, or use thin layer of mayo if you prefer. Choice of cheese. A good combo I like is mozzarella, thinly sliced roma tomatoes and/or sun dried tomato, and a couple of basil leaves. Grill to toasty perfection.
>>
>>9347656
ok so
1. Go to walmart and buy a george foreman if you don't already have one
2. while at walmart buy a big thing of kraft singles
3. butter your grill
4. take 5 slices of cheese out of the plastic
5. throw the cheese on the grill
6. wait until golden brown
7. scrape burnt cheese off grill and put in hotdog bun
enjoy
>>
>>9348169
lel I bet your parents are butthurt that they spawned such a shithead
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.