[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never tried it but friends say it's pretty good, worth buying it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: tennesee_honey_01_opt.png (53KB, 480x650px) Image search: [Google]
tennesee_honey_01_opt.png
53KB, 480x650px
Never tried it but friends say it's pretty good, worth buying it?
>>
>>9346849
Yes, it's very good. It's just a bit thick
>>
>>9346851
Is it like Wild Turkey American Honey? I get sick when I drink that stuff, I don't know if it's the taste or how syrupy it seems.
>>
>>9346849
It's sickeningly sweet, thick, good only for shots and then it will sneak the fuck up on you and get you disgustingly drunk
>>
>>9346849
Bought it once on accident, it has to be the foulest shit I've had.
>>
It's for people who want to look like manly whiskey drinker, but who don't actually like whiskey.

It's the first bottle I ever bought once I turned 21. I liked it at the time but I would hate it now. Syrupy sweet.
>>
>>9346860
It really depends what you like. It is kind of like a less sweet, honey version of fireball. If you're don't want to drink too much it's good to start with then you can get something less flavored for when you're more drunk.

I think it's better than wild turkey and Jim Beam.
>>
>>9346947
I really like standard Jack, is this one really THAT different?
>>
Drinking really sugary alcohol will fuck you up super hard because it a double punch in the liver. Honey is mostly fructose, and only one organ in your body can process it: your liver. Which is busy with the alcohol. As it tries to do both the alcohol level in your blood will remain higher longer than had you not consumed something with fructose. So you'll get more fucked up from the same amount of alcohol when a fuckton of sugar is involved. More likely to puke, more likely to have an awful hangover.

Don't drink sweet shit if you drink with any enthusiasm.
>>
>>9346956
yeah, its pretty different. It's sweet but not as sweet as some of the people here would make you believe.
>>
its horrendous and meant to compete with fireball and soco for the lowest common denominator
>>
it's nasty
>>
>>9346849
I like it with diet soda and plenty of ice because it's so sugary
>>
>>9346849
It tastes like maple syrup, not at all like honey.
>>
>>9346851
This. Also incredibly sweet. I'm not a fan of honey so I'm not a fan of this but it really is ok. Would still recommend a mixer like Coke.
>>
>>9346849
It's pretty much an alternative college freshmen get shitfaced drink to Fireball. It's almost cloyingly sweet, isn't awful. It's easy to drink, has a good abv, and isn't bad. I'd say it's more syrupy and sweeter than American Honey. It's nothing like normal JD. You'll eventually move on from it and never look back.
>>
Literally my favorite drink in the world of Earth.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.