[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carton Cigarettes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hurr.png (87KB, 295x271px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.png
87KB, 295x271px
I've decided to start buying cigarettes online by the carton to save money, but every site I check seems insanely sketch.

Is there any good sites to buy cig cartons online?
>>
>>9346841
if ya really wanna save money, roll your own
>>
>asking how to destroy your taste buds on the /ck/ing board
>>
>>9346847
too much time.

>>9346848
there used to be regular /cig/ threads
>>
>>9346841
Why don't you just quit altogether? Save your money and don't get lung cancer. Seems like a good compromise to me.
>>
>>9346985
I'll quit when I feel like I have a future.
>>
>>9346989
>I'll never quit
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 220x300px
>>9346841
>food and cooking board
>can you answer my naive question about cigarettes?
Double retard
I think it's time for you to fuck off back to /tv/.
>>
>>9346841
>insanely sketch.
Are you a millenial?
>>
>food and cooking
>cigarillos
>>
>>9346870
>too much time.
Not really. I had switched to rolled cigarettes because I thought it would be cumbersome and a good way to curb my smoking habit.

Long story short, I learnt to roll very fast but didn't stop. I saved some money though, and there is some niceness out of the process of rolling, it's quite relaxing.
>>
You don't have to give up smoking, but you should only smoke when you drink
>>
>>9346989
The day you get lung cancer is the day you start caring about your future.
If you wanna die you should stop smoking & use the money you save to buy a gun.
>>
>>9346841
>to save money
Just stop buying cigs.
>>
>>9346985
some of us want to die slowly

*puffs*
>>
I haven't smoked in a long time but when I did I bought nat shermans by the box. If you have any taste in tobacco at all you'd either buy those or quit smoking altogether imo.
>>
Deep web, darknet markets are your best bet.

Good luck figuring out how to use it. Also, bitcoins.
>>
>>9348438
For cigs? What is it, some black market cigs?
>>
>>9348493
Yeah, they got cigs, they got some fuego cigs, I was tripping dick off of some reds I picked up
>>
File: IMG_3456.jpg (1MB, 1280x1698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3456.jpg
1MB, 1280x1698px
>>9346841
I work at a gas station that sells cigarettes, I confirm this is bait, this faggots picked one of the most expensive fucking cigarette brands to buy. You only get COUPONS for little packs of these at best.
>>
>>9349081
You usually see slightly lower prices by the carton. Bigger discounts online may involve circumventing local tax rates.

>>9346841
Proceed with caution. Those ATF guys are nuts.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.