[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: p1.jpg (633KB, 2048x1368px) Image search: [Google]
p1.jpg
633KB, 2048x1368px
Who would win in a multi stage cooking competition?

>Gordon Ramsay
>Michael Symon
>Alton Brown
>Anthony Bourdain
>Bobby Flay
>Masaharu Morimoto
>Mario Batali
>Hiroyuki Sakai

Assuming Sakai is still as able as the others, I'm going with him.
>>
Jack
>>
>>9346810
wolfgang puck
>>
Jack
>>
>>9346830
Wolfgang Puck is a washed up sell-out.
>>
Chef John
>>
>>9346842
This. They won't be able to withstand the shake-a shake-a or the tappa tappa, and certainly not the cayenne.
>>
>3 star michelin man vs failed washed-up celebrity chefs

wow wonder who wins
>>
>>9346871
Doesn't Gordon have like 13 Michelin stars?
>>
Sakai as you said, assuming he's still up to snuff.

Morimoto might also do some magic assuming you give him a ton of fish friendly tasks.

Bourdain and ramsay would likely be decent, as well as batali but I doubt any of them would be serious final contenders. Brown shouldnt even be on the list. Symon is good but the youngest of the pack and the least experienced besides brown.
>>
>>9346810
Bourdain is a host. He was an average chef and he's admitted to that several times. He might be great on TV but he wouldn't stand up to 3 Michelin Star cuisine.
>>
I live in Cleveland and have tried all of Michael Symon's restaurants here. Pretty overrated although the new BBQ is decent (and I went to school in Georgia).
>>
>>9346876
He is as a restaurateur but as a chef he was 3 stars.
>>
>>9346810
>Anthony Bourdain
Are you retarded? Guy hasn't cooked in probably decades. And when he does he's just a lowly line cook that happened to publish a best selling book, he was never even a chef.
>>
>>9347035
But think of the bantz between him and Gordon
>>
>>9347053
What banter? Anthony is too busy getting drunk to banter. I wouldn't trust that fuck to stir a hot pot of milk let alone uphold a meaningful conversation.
>>
>>9347097
Look, man. Maybe you don't like Bourdain but you can't deny the guy is funny.

I think he's probably a better writer than he is a chef, but I legitimately would love to see that confrontation with gordon shooting barbs and bourdain shooting them right back.
>>
File: Iron-Chef-Japan-Chen-588.jpg (102KB, 588x441px) Image search: [Google]
Iron-Chef-Japan-Chen-588.jpg
102KB, 588x441px
>>9346810
>no based Chen Kenichi
>>
>>9347135
yezzz thasss righ' wheress the ruummmm im frommm new yoik - anthony bourdain
>>
File: SWEAT.png (470KB, 954x670px) Image search: [Google]
SWEAT.png
470KB, 954x670px
>>9347165
>>
>>9347035
>he's just a lowly line cook
>he was never even a chef.

He was executive chef at Les Halles and sous-chef at a dozen other restaurants, did you even read his book?
>>
>>9346842
>>9346865
my sides
>>
>>9346937
Chef Sawyer would do better than Symon in the same competition
>>
>>9346810
Bibby would be the first one out because he's not a good chef
>>
>>9346810
Why is Alton Brown up there?
I love him but he is by no means at any of these guy's levels.
He cooks "normal" food very well and that's it.
>>
>>9347135

t. Anthony Bourdain
>>
>>9347135
Ramsay is far too much of a puss to go up against Bourdain in a competition of wit or cooking. Ramsay would look like a blithering fool compared to the suave Bourdain. It's like comparing present day orange to last years black.
>>
File: a1.jpg (1MB, 2160x2880px) Image search: [Google]
a1.jpg
1MB, 2160x2880px
Alton Brown :)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.