[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at work >the majority of people only eat chicken tenders,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1467503642268.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1467503642268.png
148KB, 222x293px
>be at work
>the majority of people only eat chicken tenders, fries, or pizza for lunch
>>
>>9344563
Well enlighten us on you're vastly superior lunch break cuisine
>>
>>9344563
I used to have to eat outside if I brought anything with so much as garlic in it...

so naturally, I started bringing curry and eating outside, away from the nostril-mutated mongs and applying for jobs using the company wi-fi.

If I liked the job, staring down everyone else's fast food while I scarfed down intentionally bland whatever wouldn't have been that bad. I could only tolerate half of them, and really only considered catching brews with one.
>>
File: wat.gif (491KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
491KB, 500x252px
>>9344563

>go on break
>go to local buffet where everyone working in the area goes for lunch
>lots of options ranging from stewed vegetables, potatoes, salad, a variety of meats, soups, gravy etc.
>90% of the people just order the macaroni shitty macaroni with beef that's mushy and overcooked to hell
>they all cover it in ketchup
>>
I had a job at an industrial pipe mill welding huge pipes and cutting large steel plates. after a few weeks of working there I started raking in the cash and decided to step up my lunch game, I sandblasted a heating oven and cleaned it good, sniffed it for fumes, when it was safe I started cooking at work, first it was pulled pork and pork loin or ribs because if the low temp long times. 6 hours from start to lunch. I would heat up a piece of metal and sear stakes and put it in for an hour sometimes, I would bring sides and make toast with garlic and butter, I would share the toast as the loafs were pretty huge until the general foreman of tge site got some somehow, I started getting money from the guys to get shit to cook, the foreman would stop by to see what was for lunch. I started getting longer brakes to make lunch for the foreman and his people, made chilli and pasta, lasagna and burgers, baked potatoes and vegies, rice dishes, paella, soups in winter shit was cash. it only lasted 3vears.
>>
>at work
>vast choice of deep-fried garbage to salads, soups, and juices
>see co-worker
>he makes what looks like a salad
>suddenly he jams french fries in there
>grabs garlic dressing
>blasts his meal with it
>itsnotenough.gif
>takes grilled chicken and shreds it up
>later see him jam himself in the liver with what looks like an epipen

more?
>>
>at work
>Lunch break
>Leftovers in the old lunch pail
>If no leftovers, sandwich, orange and tiny bag of chips
>Maybe a flavored seltzer if there was any in the fridge
Everyone at the office went on diets without telling me and got me hooked on soda water. I didnt even drink pop before, I just love seltzer with a squirt of citrus.
>>
>>9345400
u sound like fag
>>
>>9345448
i knew a dude who threw his leftover pizza in t he welding rod oven at a steel shop when he got there, and it was hot at lunch time
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.