[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my dinner guys. Post your dinners for others to belittle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: dinnerdotjpeg.png (2MB, 1037x775px) Image search: [Google]
dinnerdotjpeg.png
2MB, 1037x775px
Rate my dinner guys.

Post your dinners for others to belittle as well.

No aspergers today.
>>
Looks good. Steak cut across the grain and everything.
>>
>>9344367
Too watery / 10
>>
>>9344390
This was the only issue i saw with it too. OP would have been better off deglazing and reducing his sear pan.
>>
>>9344388
>>9344390
>>9344405
There are ramen noodles under it in that broth. Now what do you think?
>>
>>9344367
absolutely dire
>>
>>9344428
I'll give it a Sesame/10, that's the best I can do.
>>
>>9344446
those aren't sesame seeds, they are chia seeds
>>
>>9344428
Looks tasty, but I don't like the square bowl. That's my only complaint, and it's admittedly silly. I'd devour that ramen.

I just made a greasy stir fry with an entire onion, three cloves of garlic, rehydrated mushrooms, mixed frozen veg, mixed frozen sea food, and a sauce with typical Asian ingredients like oyster sauce, sesame oil, white pepper etc along with some mushroom water. Super flavorful, but not at all elegant. Had it with udon and a zwickelbier.
>>
>>9344367

overcooked bok choy or whatever this is, garnish spread badly, scallions chopped unevenly and some bits are too white
6/10

nicely done meat though if you like it more on the well done side
>>
>>9344501
>Zwickel
Swabian fag?
>>
>>9344367
>rate my dinner, fucking the most retarded board
As a fucking retard
10/10
But you wud have bean betr off with warming up steak to room temp and then hurp derp I'm a home cock and don't know anything but wut I've read and have no practical applications, but believe me, because believe me, because I read it, so I know. But yeah you could get gay with kids.
>>
>>9344919
what?
you should probably graduate the 3rd grate before posting here so people can understand what you are trying to say.
>>
>>9344907
girl, if you are chopping scallions evenly then you are doing it all wrong, that is not something that needs fixing at all.
>>
>>9344907
Also the bok choy was under cooked; stems were way too chewy
>>
why the fuck would you put chia seeds on it wtf
>>
>>9345208
they are flavorless and are very good for you in the amount shown.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.