[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why's this shit so good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2335x2972px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2335x2972px
Why's this shit so good?
>>
>>9342506
did you tye-dye a t-shirt?
>>
>>9342506
Grape drank? Nigga WHAT THE FUCK is juice?
>>
It's kraut you dumb mongs
>>
>>9342555
looked like a white t-shirt in a bunch of purple dye honestly
>>
>>9342506
I hope that there is onion and apple inside.
>>
>>9342555
>mong

God, you Britblobs are such insufferable children.
>>
>>9342506
Is there horseradish in it though?
>>
>>9342659
He's Australian, you fucking mong.
>>
>>9342555
It's obviously lean you retard
>>
Nigger juice?
>>
>>9343176
Nigger juice is yum yum lad
>>
>>9342506
Tasty stuff. That vitamin C. That glutamine. Those probiotics. Not gonna say the word {superfood} 'cause cringe, but fk yeah. Good good stuff.
Homemade?

I would eat it gently heated with this. Then I'm gonna outlive y'all
>>
>>9342506
Because it's purple
>>
>>9343427
>homemade?

Yep. Started fermenting this bitch about 2.5 weeks ago. Shit is exquisite, but i'm sure it'll taste better with time
>>
>>9343698
So do you need a starter culture to make it ferment, or does it do that automatically?

Do you need to make it all super sterile before you seal the bottles?

Do you use apple juice as a sweetener? What kind of spices do you use?

Are you familiar with the recipe, so you can make a huge batch at once, or do you test it small scale first?
>>
>>9343810
>So do you need a starter culture to make it ferment, or does it do that automatically?
Starter cultures aren't necessary, though it could speed up the fermentation process. Wild cultures will suffice.

>Do you need to make it all super sterile before you seal the bottles?
Nah, just wash it thoroughly with soap and hot water and you should be good to go. Also wash your hands.

Do you use apple juice as a sweetener? What kind of spices do you use?
Nope and no. I make it plain. It's the way I like it.

>Are you familiar with the recipe, so you can make a huge batch at once, or do you test it small scale first?
I've been doing this for quite a while, so I'm pretty familiar with fermentation. However, I ferment one cabbage at a time due to my laziness and lack of motivation to increase jar size
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.