[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we all please agree to tell these chaps to slow the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: H2-311039960.jpg (34KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
H2-311039960.jpg
34KB, 454x600px
can we all please agree to tell these chaps to slow the fuck down?

I don't care if I have to wait another 30 seconds motherfuckers. Cunt put tomato on the bottom of the sandwich. Listen cunt-- when someone bites into their sandwich the first thing they want to taste after nice bread is the goddamn MEAT, not your skanky tomato. I threw the $7 sandwich in the goddamn trash. Tomato, like lettuce, goes in the middle, cunts! Not near the bread!!
>>
I wonder if people actually get this upset about food. I bet their lives aren't very good.
>>
>>9342164
oh, excuse me, what do you do when people routinely fuck up your food you just spend good money on then?
>>
>being this autistic
>>
>>9342167
Go to a different place then, retard. Obviously your branch is awful.
>>
Meat doesnt go on the very bottom of ANY sandwich, dipshit. Not even a burger with any toppings has the patty right on the bottom bun.
>>
they can probably tell you're a cuck when you walk in the door, complaining to us isn't doing you any good
>>
>>9342182
>Meat doesnt go on the very bottom of ANY sandwich

This is trolling. Meat is always on the bread. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>9342186
It very specifically is not, unless you're going to a fucking subway or making some sad ham and cheese sandwich
>>
They're under a shitload of pressure to go fast.

I mean, that's their whole ad campaign.

Go to Firehouse if you want the niggas to take their time.
>>
>>9342190
>post that its "not" TWICE
>not state what's supposed to be under meat

keep being retarded, troll
>>
File: 1502161417170.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502161417170.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>9342162
>getting a sandwich with tomatoes
>>
>>9342216
cheese
>>
>>9342219
>>
>>9342167
If it's routinely, I stop going there.
>>
>>9342202
This. The only thing I like about Jimmy John's is their speed. At mine sometimes you'll get your food before your receipt prints if no one else is in line.
>>
>>9342216
Literally any condiment or topping.
Meat belongs in the middle.
>>
>>9342255
you and me come from different sandwich schools of thought, friendo

Sandwich order:
bread > meat > cheese > lettuce > tomato | onion | hot pepper | other

w/ only mayo on both top and and bottom

that is the only proper way to make any sandwich in my book
>>
>>9342162
Shouldn't you be back in junior high school now?
>>
>>9342285
>mayo on both top and and bottom
Amerilard detected
>>
>>9342182
meat doesn't go on the bottom of a BURGER because A BURGER patty leaks juices onto what's below it and it makes the bun soggy if the BURGER patty is directly touching the bun
>>
File: 1344733180604.jpg (132KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1344733180604.jpg
132KB, 500x500px
>>9342285
youve never made a sandwich that didnt have mayo on it?
>>
>>9342298
That's why you use mayo. The oil in the mayo keeps the juices separate from the bun.
>>
>>9342298
BURGER
>>
>>9342162
What if you flipped your sandwich over?
>>
File: .,,,.,.,,..jpg (67KB, 539x694px) Image search: [Google]
.,,,.,.,,..jpg
67KB, 539x694px
>>9342292
>>
>>9342332
then the fucking lettuce is at the bottom.. WORSE!
>>
I am sorry that you do not have hands and cannot move the tomato to the bottom of the sandwich. you have my deepest sympathies.
>>
Jimmy John's is shit tier subs anyway.
>>
>>9342162
I hear JJs is a really shit place to work. Who can confirm?
>>
I had an ex that worked and JJ and she was a ho
>>
>>9342162
call them a cunt again that'll show em
>>
>>9342481
I got a friend who loves working there. Says it's busy and hard work but really fun. I suspect like any retail territory/market matters a little and individual chain matters a lot more. A manager who can take the shit so you don't have will make it 100x better.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.