[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dinner assembled around deviled eggs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Say I want deviled eggs to be the protein component in a standard single course protein/starch/veggie dinner - what would you have as the starch and veggie?My girlfriend doesn't think I can do a deviled egg dinner so I'm giving her a fucking deviled egg dinner
>>
>>9337595
Everyone will be sick of the devilled eggs by the 3rd or 4th egg unless you make a pain in the ass dish even more of a pain in the ass by making wildly different fillings. But then you'll want to make atleast 20 eggs just so people are willing to eat 4 or 5
>>
>>9337637
wrong faggot, this dish is eternally good
>>
>>9337595
Wait.. you're wanting multiple deviled eggs like.. regular deviled eggs but also a starchy deviled egg and veggie deviled egg? Potato salad deviled egg.. you're on your own with veggie deviled eggs man
>>
>>9337637
>Everyone will be sick of the devilled eggs by the 3rd or 4th egg

Why would you need more than 3 or 4 in a serving? If there will be a veggie and a starch served with the meal that's a reasonable portion.
>>
>>9337662
Maybe make a bruschetta deviled egg..
>>
File: exps189148_THCA163696D10_20_3b.jpg (171KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
exps189148_THCA163696D10_20_3b.jpg
171KB, 1200x1200px
>>9337653
>wrong faggot, this dish is eternally good

Sure, when they’re regular deviled eggs and not fagged up with weird shit nobody wants on their deviled eggs.

I could eat a dozen deviled eggs right now but not fucked up artsy fartsy ones like OP’s.
>>
File: 1281233776494.jpg (8KB, 182x182px) Image search: [Google]
1281233776494.jpg
8KB, 182x182px
>>9337700
try not being such a retard, they're going to taste the same, you're just whining about presentation.
>oohh he sprinkled some herbs on the devilled eggs its artsy fartsy now
>>9337595
stick with the finger food motif, do something like potato latkes for the starch and a nice crudite for the veggie component. Or maybe some stuffed peppers or chile rellenos or something.
Make a jar of bloody mary or mimosa to go with it, make it sort of brunchy.
good luck with your EGGCELLENT dinner idea.
>>
>>9337595
Make pepin's fancy deviled eggs with a salad and roasted fingerling potatoes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLzF-AmTn7k
>>
You might want to try to FUCK OFF TO /FIT/
>>
>>9338635
buddy if you think only fit people eat deviled eggs then you're dumber than you look
>>
>>9337700
>fucked up artsy fartsy ones like OP’s

Fucking white people
>>
>>9338683
It's deviled eggs. Of course it's white people eating them.
What were you going to suggest, soaking them in kool-aide or mixing nyquil into the yolk?
>>
If you really want to impress your gf who's only interested in you for your cooking and gets her luvin' from the more melanin enriched side of the tracks where they like spice, try adding some smoked salmon or trout to the yolks. That has never failed to blow people away at my white protestant church potlucks. They always "hosannahed" and "hallelujaed" until my ears rang.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.