[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homemade McChicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1480462930157[1].jpg (34KB, 616x347px) Image search: [Google]
1480462930157[1].jpg
34KB, 616x347px
How would you all recommend making a homemade McChicken®™ sammy? Would you make each ingredient homemade first? Like homemade mayo, homemade chicken, homemade breading, homemade lettuce, and homemade pickles.
Or would you assemble premade ingredients, at home?
Or a combo of both? Besides that, have you tried to do this before? Lastly, here is a photo of my most recent attempt at a homemade MCchicken™ sammy.

>pic related
>>
>>9333875
I have an itchy spot on my scrotum. Can you recommend a diet or recipe that will help with this problem?

I'm asking you because you're obviously bored out of your skull and just mindlessly shitposting, and I wanted to give you something more constructive to think about.
>>
>>9333875
It's funny because now you're thinking about my itchy ballsack.
>>
File: 1503190301356.jpg (229KB, 1024x821px) Image search: [Google]
1503190301356.jpg
229KB, 1024x821px
>>9333875
>>
>>9333915
You clearlydont eat enough homemade MCCchicken™¥ sammies, my friend. I eat them all the time and my balls literally never itch. Honestly they are usually numb these days for the most part.
>>
I wouldn't really be that interested in making my own McChicken. But I would slice a breast to a good sandwich size and near uniformity thickness. Panko plus garlic salt, onion powder, and pepper, fry in 1" of canola oil. Put on potato roll with onion, lettuce, and Chipotle mayo.
Yeah, I know OP is just shitposting
>>
Why does everyone think I'm shitposting? Legit question.
Fried chicken sandwiches are an american institution, and it's only natural that I would show interest in regional/ethnic variations. My post was merely wrapped in the guise of a McChicken meme-joke, isn't that what you guys do here?
And so yeah, my photo isn't really a chicken sandwich, it's a seafood po boy.
>>
>>9333921
Tried it once, while it was tasty it tasted nothing like Chick-fil-A.
>>
>>9334189
>My post was merely wrapped in the guise of a McChicken meme-joke,

Sounds like shitposting to me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.